News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Re: Hi,

Started by Sprint 7, 10, February, 2011, 11:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprint 7

I did'nt actually realise that I had been accepted as a  newbie and if computers were made of wood I would be far more competant at understanding these website thingies,anyway here goes.
I just thought I'd  introduce myself as Sprint 7 as I 'm in the throws of finishing a Dolly sprint powered Robin Hood S7 which i bought as an unfinished kit a few years ago.Have done all jobs myself so far inc.new clutch,cooling system,complete re-trim,bodywork etc but have to admit I'm a bit stuck on sorting the wiring which has a mind of its own.I would be extremely gratefull if anyone could offer any help or advice.
I heard about you boys(and girls I guess) from a chance meeting with Tony-Paintman at the business park where I work and thought I would contact you .
There that's me in a nutshell so to speak.If I manage to post this it will be a minor miracle.
All the best Pete P.

peetee

Welcome Pete, I built a dolly sprint s7 a years ago. Bet you've had some fun putting that together?!

paintman

Hi Pete and welcome.

You got here at last I see....sure you will get plenty of help.   There are a lot of people doing wiring looms all the time ......someones bound to give you some good advice or help you.

I never did mine...... but saying that i've added a lot to it and replaced some of it.    It really wants replacing ....... I carry a fire extinguisher!! ;D

Tony

Hairy Santa

Welcome to the best madhouse around, hope to meet up with you soon at one of the meets

'The Gaffer'

A warm welcome to our club, look forward to seeing you soon :)

Denzle

Hi, and a very warm welcome to the club.   ;)

stupott901

hi there and welcome

Richard

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome, keep us up to date with progress ansd pics of your project please.  ;D

8)

Sprint 7

Thanks for the welcome replies.You all seem a happy bunch so i may well fit in ok as I'm late fifties, play drums, building a kit car Doh!! and haven't grown up yet.
Look out for little boy lost with the J2o in a glass at the Lockeeper on Sunday.  I will try to get there as it's only a stones throw from me.

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome Pete.

I'm sure there are plenty on here that can help. I have almost finished making my wiring loom for the Locost from scratch (not a fun task I can assure you :o) If i can help I will, depends what issues you have :)

JB

Sprint 7

I'll explain later in the week when I have a little more time,where I'm at with the wiring

stupott901

Hi Pete how is the wiring going have you got any further? If you need a hand give me a shout as I did mine on my indy blade I'm no expert but willing to help

Stu