Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

The Footman James Great Western Autojumble
Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, BA4 6QN
15 - 16 February 2014,
Saturday 9.30 -16.00
Sunday 9.30 - 16.00

Click this link for more info  = www.bccsl.co.uk.

The Great Western Autojumble returns for the fifth time with a new theme - Celebrating the "Rock & Roll Years" There will be 4 halls and In the main hall we will be inviting clubs to show off cars from the 50's, 60's & early 70's following Rock & Roll theme. There will be 2 halls of autojumble and an auction by Charterhouse.

Adults  £9.00 On the door,  £8.00 Advance ticket,    £16.00 Two day ticket.

I can do a club form so we get some allocated club parking for the day. I will also get £4 off our tickets if we do this in advance?

What do you guys think to this one?  ;D

1, moleman

paintman

WALNUT

Moleman

15 - 16 February 2014,
Saturday 9.30 -16.00
Sunday 9.30 - 16.00

The Great Western Autojumble returns for the fifth time with a new theme - Celebrating the "Rock & Roll Years" There will be 4 halls and In the main hall we will be inviting clubs to show off cars from the 50's, 60's & early 70's following Rock & Roll theme. There will be 2 halls of autojumble and an auction by Charterhouse.

I can do a club form so we get some allocated club parking for the day. I will also get £4 off our tickets if we do this in advance?

1, Moleman
  2, Walnut
  3, Paintman   (sunday only)
  4, Dixie         (sunday only)

Pilgrim Anna

Sounds good fun! All depends on finances. Have just booked summer holiday ???. Will check with the boss of our finances LOL ;)

Moleman

Sorry guys if you look on the link this is the The Footman James Great Western Autojumble not The Footman James 35th  Bristol Classic Car show.

The link tells us about both but only gives us the info for the The Footman James Great Western Autojumble So I will do a new list for this one which is in Feb sat 15th Feb-16th feb & start a new thread for The Footman James 35th Bristol Classic Car show.

Sorry about this.  :-[ ??? ::) ;D

So new list 1, Moleman   = (If weather is dry) 

Iancider

Either day, but would need to go tin-top if there is any hint of rain OR SNOW ???

paintman

No probs we will still be going.....realised it was the auto jumble, too early for the BCC Show. :)

Cob68

Hi, I am up for the Sunday but if weather pants will come in tin top. Cheers Tony

Moleman

15 - 16 February 2014,
Saturday 9.30 -16.00
Sunday 9.30 - 16.00

1, Moleman
  2, Walnut
  5, Cob68       (sunday only)

All entrys prob wether permitted wether they take thier kit cars.  :)

Iancider

Pop me on the list - I did say yes - thanks

Moleman

opps sorry Ian.  :-[ :D

15 - 16 February 2014,
Saturday 9.30 -16.00
Sunday 9.30 - 16.00

1, Moleman
  2, Walnut
  6, Iancider
All entrys prob wether permitted wether they take thier kit cars.  :)

Dixie

Sadly I can only make it on Saturday now.

Mark

Moleman

15 - 16 February 2014,
Saturday 9.30 -16.00
Sunday 9.30 - 16.00

1, Moleman
  2, Walnut
  6, Iancider
All entrys prob weather permitted wether they take thier kit cars.  :)

Moleman

Anyone else up for this? It's not far away?   :)

Dixie

Quote from: Moleman on 22, January, 2014, 08:02:15 PM
15 - 16 February 2014,
Saturday 9.30 -16.00
Sunday 9.30 - 16.00

1, Moleman
  2, Walnut
  6, Iancider
All entrys prob weather permitted wether they take thier kit cars.  :)

Change of plan.  Now Sunday if I have healed ok after op.

M

Moleman

Ok mate, No probs. I hope it wasn't anything too serious?   :)

Dixie

Rotator cuff injury.  Ripped 2 x biceps and ligaments in shoulder.  The pain is difficult to describe.

but on a scale of 1 to 10, it was 11.

M

Moleman

Ouch!  :(       I had to have my bicep muscle sown back on a few years back so I know the feeling.  ::)

Glad your on the med mate.  :)

Iancider

Dixie sorry to hear that....and you ae still thinking about turning out - you super-hero! 

I guess you might find driving a little difficult.  Do you need a ride there?

YellaBelly

Crikey mate!! How the heck did you manage that? (or shouldn't we ask? ;) :)))

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 04, February, 2014, 08:00:50 PM
Rotator cuff injury.  Ripped 2 x biceps and ligaments in shoulder.  The pain is difficult to describe.

but on a scale of 1 to 10, it was 11.

M

Get well soon Mark.

garry h

Moleman

Ok guys. This is this weekend. Not sure on the weather will do as yet? :-\ ::) :)

People going so far

1, Moleman
  2, Walnut
  6, Iancider

All entrys prob wether permitted wether they take thier kit cars I'm guessing?  I will post a reminder on thursday to see what people want to do but if the weather looks good then I'm guessing our usual meeting places at Keynsham & then Charton Inn at shepton Mattet?

Anyone else interested?  :)

paintman

Cob 68, Dixie and myself are now going on Saturday not Sunday as listed.....Tony could not make it for sat.

Moleman

Quote from: paintman on 11, February, 2014, 06:39:00 PM
Cob 68, Dixie and myself are now going on Saturday not Sunday as listed.....Tony could not make it for sat.
Ok Tony. I will see what I'm doing as it looks like only me & Walnut will be going from the North end.  ::) :)

I have had a email from them today to let us know that all parking will be on Hard Standing due to the fields are saturated but the roads down there are ok. ;D

Moleman

I can't do tomorrow. sorry guys. I will see what the weather is up too for sunday.  ::) :D

Moleman

Did you guys make it there today?  How was it?  I may go tomorrow but still unsure at the moment.  ::)

Is anyone else planning to go tomorrow?  :)

WALNUT

Iancider

May do if the weather looks okay - today gave some hope.
Ian

Moleman

I think if the weather is ok I will give the car a little run instead, so I will give this one a miss.  ::)  This weather is so unpredictable at the moment I would prefer to give it a run while it is dry for a change. 
If it is dry tomorrow?  :D

Iancider

Well I went.  Beautifull day great run-out and an excellent route down there.  Got to park in the VIP car-park too.  It was a GREAT SHOW and the sun was out.  All on hard-standing too so no mud.  I will post some pictures very soon.

I my return circa 12:30 I passed a Yellow (MK Indy?)  7ish? on the B3135.  Was that you Full pint?  Got a returned wave anyway.

Ian

paintman

Myself, Cob68 and Dixie went Saturday but only me in the Hood, Tony and Mark went in a hard top.

Think I was the only '7' who went and there were very few soft tops and not many 'interesting cars' on show this year.

On the whole numbers were well down this year but we all managed to find things to buy, had an enjoyable lunch and a good chat so an enjoyable day. ;D

Moleman

I think it was probably the weather which was the cause of that Tony. Should be much better at the classic car show later in the year.  :)

Iancider

Picture show as promised - many cars great weather - should be fulluy uploaded by 09:00 17th Feb

paintman

Quote from: Moleman on 16, February, 2014, 08:27:39 PM
I think it was probably the weather which was the cause of that Tony. Should be much better at the classic car show later in the year.  :)

Yea, i'm sure your right.   There seem to be more exhibitors on sunday going by the video posted and it was near Shepton so it was obviously pi**ing down most of the time we were there! ::) ;D

garry h

Great video Ian liked the caravan wonder if Betsy would look good towing it   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Moleman

It would look ok Gary but a bit crapped at night though.  ::) :D

Besides, I hate caravans!  ;D

garry h

Bulldog Bri

The little teardrop caravans are very cute and don't weigh much. I've seen them a few times at Stoneleigh. Great use of space.

8)