News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Newbie from Paignton

Started by Big Red, 14, April, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Red

Hello to you all....

We are Steve and Bridget from Paignton....
And we are pleased to become members of BKCC....
We have the Ferrari F355 , V6 3 Ltr, when we purchased this car it was quite run down and very neglected, and we have spent the last 18 months restoring it..... two thirds of the way through now... before it will be to the standard we would like it to be....
We are putting it on the road 1st May, so heading to Stoneleigh for its first real run...lol... hope we make it.... lol
We look forward to meeting you all throughout the summer....

chris61

Welcome in! It would be great if you fancy putting plenty of photos up!

benchmark51

Welcome to you, I used to live almost next door to you in Brixham! Wish I still did! ;)

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to the club.look forward to seeing you and the car at Stoneleigh. ;D

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club.

You have done a good job on the car, looks great :)

Moleman

Hi & welcome. Your car looks really nice.  8)
I know you will have to travel a bit further than most but if you are still up for any of our events on the calendar feel free.  :D

garry h

Hi and welcome to the club great looking car  :)

Iancider

Hi Big Red, Steve and Bridget,

Love the car and welcome to our friendly club.  Its true that it is a long way for you to come to some of our events but where you are, we ought to come to you sometime.  We need excuses for run-outs.  We already have a convoy planned for Sept 6th meeting at St Mellions East Cornwall and will be likely there overnight for an impromtu morning show on Sunday 7th (currently being arranged) could you make that do you think?

Regards
Ian

dikkie

Welcome,

Where abouts in Paignton are you? My westie is currently down Broadsands with my parents, we'll have to go for a run next time I'm home :)