News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New boy

Started by Flipper55, 22, August, 2014, 05:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flipper55

Hi I'm a new boy and am building a Westfield saw with the mazda mx5 engine and having problems with the wiring! Plus building a quantum two plus two. Have a little workshop and if anyone is interested in coming over for a cuppa and helping with my cars then please get in touch. All hands to the deck! Or in my case no hands!

Quarrycars

Where are you located?  What year is the MX5?

benchmark51

Camber Dave

Welcome Flipper

I have an MX 5 (was originally and later will be a donor, but that's another story).

I have downloaded the manual and could forward it to you if it is Mazda wiring your struggling with.

Dave

Lucky Ed

Welcome to the club Flipper

I'm sure you'll get plenty of help, especially if there's free tea on offer ;)

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to the club Flipper, firstly I was going to suggest that bringing the car down off the ceiling would be a good move but Dave's already done that for you now ;D

As said where are you based, we need to know how far we're having to go for this cuppa!

8)

WALNUT

Hi Flipper,
            Glad to see you on here at last.
  Flipper (Dave) comes from yate, and I believe  he has a small workshop there

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome Flipper.....thought you were in Australia, not Yate

Moleman

Welcome to the club. Nice car & cool colour. That makes 3 of us like that now.  8)

Bulldog Bri

Beginning to wonder if Westfield have run out of all the other colours... You can have any colour you want as long as it's YELLOW ;D

8)

garry h

Welcome to the club Flipper Im sure you will get plenty of help  :)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Looks like peeps are happy to take a peek at your car :)

Moleman

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 22, August, 2014, 07:46:29 PM
Beginning to wonder if Westfield have run out of all the other colours... You can have any colour you want as long as it's YELLOW ;D

8)

Bri. Vans come in that colour too.

Iancider

Hi Flipper,

Welcome to the club.  I have a yellow Westie too.  Very happy to give you some help.  Working with a recovered loom is always going to be challenging but the golden rule is to label everything as you dismantle.  If you are using a replacement loom they are quite simple when you get the hang of it.  I have got a lot of data from my build that will help.

There is a private mail facility on the forum.  Go to "My messages" and select "send message".  In the "To" box type Iancider to send me a private mail with your contact details

Regards
Ian

Pilgrim Anna

Welcome Flipper! Im afraid I have no expertise to share about cars LOL. But I could be a tea and coffee  lady? ;)