News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

new member whos into grp kit cars

Started by dynamicEdd, 30, September, 2014, 12:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynamicEdd

Hi all
New to this forum but already known by a few.
I am Eddie, some of you met me at Pembry Circuit last Saturday whilst I was driving Dave Bences car.
I have been on the kit car scene for 24 years now. Started with Quantum's and still own them.
However due to owning them, I founded a company called Dynamic Mouldings, where I now look after the GRP bodywork on kit, race and classic cars.
Known Dave Bence and Dave Gallop from Track Developments for a long time. Both have mentioned this club before to me.
My first taste of this club was last weekend at Pembry Circuit. I was very pleased to be accepted by the members of this club there. I really was made to feel welcome and enjoyed my day. After that I thought I'd better join the club and see what else everyone gets upto.
If anyone wishes to see the projects I get upto, please visit my web site at www.dynamicmouldings.co.uk and you can follow me on twitter @dmouldings.
Hope to make it along to a club night soon to meet more of you.
Thank you

benchmark51

Hi Eddie, welcome to the club. I'm Dave and I met you at your open day on the 20th.
The next club meet starts at the Riverside, Saltford, 7 'ish moving on to the White Harte
at Bridgeyate (A420). Make it if you can ;D

Bulldog Bri

Hiya, met you at your open day as well.

Might see you at the meeting, if I can escape from work early enough. ;)

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Nice to meet you at Pembrey.

Iancider

Welcome Eddy,

You sailed past me once or twice!  Pleased to have you aboard.

Ian

Moleman

Hello again Eddie. It was nice to see you on Saturday. Hope to see you again at one of our meets.  :)

Lucky Ed

Welcome to the madhouse Eddie. It was good to meet you on Saturday, it looked like you had a good day and I've got a funny feeling you'll be back for more ;D

I will post some video of you driving soon, but for some reason I can't upload them at the moment.

garry h

dynamicEdd

Thank you guys for the replies.
Dont forget, if you are in the Frampton Cotterel area, pop in for a coffee.
Lucky Edd, look forward to seeing the video :-)