News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

User: Drivemojo saying hi :)

Started by drivemojo, 02, June, 2010, 11:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drivemojo

Hi all

My name is Graham and I live in Cheltenham so I figured that this site would be ideal for me, local meets/advice and generally everything like that.

I don't yet own a kit car but I will soon be getting a pay rise and with the extra bit of cash I plan on setting some aside for buying the kit of Meggt's Mojo SE.

Initially I intend to just use the car as a fun road car but I am toying with the idea that it could be used as a road legal racer (with mods of course).

Anyway, my reasoning for the Mojo is that I love the look of the 7s but for it  to be a 'real' car in my eyes it should have a mid engine, not great in the wet but really its a sunny weather car. I did consider the MK Midi but for me the mojo wins it.

Enough about the car choice... I will no doubt be on here and sharing all my build/drive experiences with you.  ;D

'The Gaffer'

Hello Graham and a warm welcome to our club :).

I have a soft spot for the Mojo, nice looking car. I understand the later model is the one to go for.

Because of their weight, most kit cars are pretty fast on the road anyway, but mods are endless... and some expensive, just dependant how mad you want to go.

Look forward to your build or buy story. See you soon.

Phil.

YellaBelly

Hi and welcome to the club.

Looks like summer is going to have another go :D

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Graham ;D

Lovely little car the Mojo - it's featured in June's Complete Kit Car mag.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome

First Mojo for the club, hope the build goes smoothly  ;D

8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome to the club, look forward to seeing you at one of the events..

drivemojo

:D

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I am looking forward to it and can't wait to be able to afford it. well, at least the bits to get a rolling chassis together and save again to get it making engine noises other than what might come out of my mouth ;) 

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: drivemojo on 03, June, 2010, 11:11:04 PM
save again to get it making engine noises other than what might come out of my mouth ;)

Hey, think we all do that anyway when talking about our cars  ;D Except for the BEC boys going backwards, hehe.

8)