News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi All

Started by Cyclone4, 20, July, 2010, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclone4

Hello to KitCar members I hope to try and get on some meets and maybe get some help on improving my Kit. :o

Richard

Welcome, welcome !

Guess we can work out your car, presumably of CC origin  ;)

Think you'll have to go to Wilton house this year as it's near you and a few will come down from this site.

Cyclone4

Yes mine is an early CC No 4 was built as a hillclimber and the previouse owner was quite successful but only put 1k on the clock in 97 and has been sat in his garage ever since, I bought it 2 yrs ago and goes like a dream after my visit to janspeed. Wilton is the supercar weekend I believe not sure when?

Psymon

Hello and welcome....

Si  :D :D :D

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome. Another number to the fold :D

(waits for the "I am not a number, I am a free man" :) )

WALNUT

Hi Cyclone. Welcome to the club. Im sure there will be someone to give you some advice, but alas, im not one of them. I cant even work on my own car.

Tony

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome to the club, an unusal car. I like the look of the Cyclone..

Cyclone4

Thanks to all for the welcome I would like to add my car to my profile but it seems i am a pc biff any hints as i do not understand the format where is the browse button lol :'(

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to the club. Look forward to meeting :)

I can add an avatar for you if like. The browse is not available for that. You can try setting up a gallery or add your car to the members gallery and I will copy it over.

Denzle

Hiya, and welcome to the best car club on the planet.  A nice helpful & happy bunch of lads.   ;D

Denzle

Quote from: G & Toniq on 20, July, 2010, 05:00:51 PM
Hi and a warm welcome to the club. Look forward to meeting :)

I can add an avatar for you if like. The browse is not available for that. You can try setting up a gallery or add your car to the members gallery and I will copy it over.

Is it possible to stick an avatar up for me then please G&T
You have a pic of my wheels.    Ta.       Denzle.

Thats great, thanks G&T  Didnt like being left in the dark.

dave_bence

Hello and welcome ;D

Daley Down Under

Welcome to the club - look forward to seeing you at a meet in the near future.

Adrian

stupott901

hello and welcome to the club stu

Cyclone4

I will look at putting some pics on the gallery and then it will be easier for transfer from there I recon! Cheers G & T. :D

Bulldog Bri

Hiya & welcome. As already said, hope to see you at a few meetings and even out on a fw of the runs planned

8)

David H

paintman

Hi and welcome.......enjoy. ;)