News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

4 newly powdercoated wheel's 15'

Started by van cleef, 22, December, 2010, 05:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

van cleef

Hi i know i am pretty new here but i do have some wheel's that have come fresh from the powdercoater's which have been done right the way round rather than just the face and are flawless.

These wheel's are Peugeot 205 gti Speedline's and have the same stud pattern as the Sierra hub's, for those of you have built your car's from Sierra donor's the only thing is that the centre bore on the ford is 63.3 and the peugeot is 65.1, so you might need center bore spacers if you don't want too much pressure on the stud's.

The wheel's have never seen tyre's since the refurb(195 55 15) and come in dark anthricite and come with the Peugeot center caps which are still silver plastic.I have a rattle can of paint for the center cap's which the powdercoater's colour matched by a reputable paint supplier (Dingbro).
The wheel's have a different offset to ford but will give you a slightly wider track.

These wheels cost me 180 to buy then another 188 to refurb including the paint

Looking for £295 i am open to offer's but will cost about £30-£50 more to have them delivered