News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Porsche Speedster Replica For Sale

Started by OBR, 18, June, 2011, 05:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBR

Hi Everyone,

Before I go any further let me point out that this post is for a Banham Speedster, a very interesting kit car but obviously not everyone's cup of tea so I realise this isn't a Chesil 'beauty'!

Anyway, when trawling through Gumtree looking for cheap bodywork for my Dutton I came across this speedster replica, for £350.  Its Metro based which is never going to be a strong point, but does appear to have a lot of potential.  The guy is selling as a project, and its in Kent but  for that money I would have just bought it, cut the body off and kept it for my Dutton when I fancied a change.  The other bits attached to the car would have some value and this could have been offset, anyway as I said the car is certainly a project but the chap is very genuine and when I spoke to him I thought it would be worth listing here for somebody who is after something different for not a lot of cash, espcially when a decent replica speedster is worth thousands.

Anyway if you are interested just let me know and i'll pass on his details.