News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Loads for Sale part 2

Started by David H, 21, September, 2011, 04:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David H

For Sale :D : Come on gang, must be some useful stuff here. Make me some offers!!

FOR SALE

Vinyl Covered Rear Seat Finisher in blue, excellent condition £15
http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/shop...._ID=487

Westfield aluminium fuel filler neck and cap. its a non locking one with a very small hole drilled in it for breathing. If you post me your email address I will send a picture if your interested.

£35+pp

Also a spare neck. just the neck £10+pp

2x map holder nets. 12'x approx 7" £5 each or £7 for both

PC680 battery holder like the one below, £10+pp

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm....0wt_922

Drivers side 185 CarbonMods Aero wheel arch for sale. It has some minor scratches on it. It is now discontinued so if anyone needs a spare, it might be worth grabbing.

http://www.carbonmods.co.uk/Product....01.aspx

£60ono+pp

I do have the other side as well but it is a little smashed up but in one piece. I am quite happy to throw this one in for free as it might be useful just for the spare carbon!

Simpsons Exhaust stainless steel exhaust pieces;
2x curves for manifolds
2x straight pieces. One is nearly a metre and the other about 10cm short.
Not cheap I can assure you. Make me an offer and we can go from there. It is all in 1"5/8 which is standard Westfield sizes for the manifolds on the zetec/duratec. Please correct me if I am wrong.

2x Westfield wheel centre caps from the original Team Dynamic pro race wheels.

£10

Westfield tool kit. Opened once £25

Full set of blue Willans harnesses. Push button and come with shoulder pads. Used. £150 new, £80

Cobra Roadster 7 seats. These come with harness slots in yellow and blue. Very good condition. Over £500new, £160 for bothSOLD

280mm Westfield lightweight radiator fan part no. 2611009 only used for testing so as new. £85 new, £40SOLD

Wilwood smart pads for Powerlight calipers, nearly new, £25
Wilwood Poly A pads. Brand new in box £40. These pads are awesome and my number 1 choice for a Westfield.

MT75 Gearbox also in excellent condition, 8,000 miles since recon, spot on gear change. Includes cable clutch lever and pivot, £70

Chards one off custom prop shaft for Type9 to Sierra Diff specially made for the type9 conversion on an MT75 chassis. Built for 300 bhp. Lovely bit of kit and hardly used. £140

Chards one off custom propshaft, Ford Type 9 to Subaru diff, £120

SPA Fi mirror in black for drivers side only £15SOLD

Bosch 701 Beige injectors x 4. (I upgraded) Work perfectly and have been flow tested. £50

2 x VDO water senders 3/8 as new £10 each.

Westfield standard steering rack mounting kit £35 new, £15

Westfield Seiw full Driveshaft kit. Low mileage, excellent working order £150

Subaru Impreza r160 driveshafts in good condition, £80

Sierra 3.62 diff (open) and case in pieces. Low mileage and in fine condition. (LSD taken out for my other diff. This one just needs putting back together £70

2x Zetec engine mount rubbers £10

Custom air separator for Ford performance. Aluminium. Takes breather from crank and cam cover, you can then put it back to the sump or collect it in a catch can. £30

Zetec Silvertop crankcase breather system one way valve converted to 2 way £10

Twin air horns and compressor. One horn cracked but works fine, £7

Zetec 2.0 cam cover painted red. One side has chipped/scratched paint otherwise spot on. Comes with gasket, £15

Westfield windscreen wiper motor kit
£180 new. £110
2 nearly new wipers.
£28 new. £15

Westfield aluminium side panels with blue vinyl good condition £20

Westfield aluminium pedal box cover £5

Westfield Chrome yellow fillet £20

Westfield Chrome yellow 1998 scuttle widebody with the rounded lip. They don't make these anymore holes for screen and aeroscreen. £40PROVISIONALLY SOLD

2 x Westfield Chrome yellow bonnets both widebody; one almost new with a very tidy hole cut for Jenvey throttle bodies with Pipercross filter. This was on a Zetec mt75 chassis. £110
One with a not so tidy hole. £50

Brand new Playskool narrow body rear anti roll bar kit. Unused. £140

Westfield nose cone in Electric Blue. This has a black ring sprayed onto the front. Condition used but good. £100

Map holder net for interior £5
Brand new set chrome wheel nuts with dome heads £20
Nearly new set chrome wheel nuts with dome heads £15
Used chrome wheel nuts open £15

Westfield foam filter and Jenvey back box (50mm) to hold 90mm trumpets on 45 Throttle bodies that were on my Zetec. Used. One of the fixings to hold the foam filter to the backbox has been sanded down to avoid rubbing on the bonnet. looks fine. £70 for both.

PZR Racing GPS laptimer. As new. £150
http://www.pzracing.it/English/GPS_TimeTronic.html

6mm solid ally wheel spacers x 2 £10

Ball joint set, 2x top and 2x bottom, new unused in wrapping. £50

Top Ball joint x 1, new unused £15

Subaru

KAAZ 1.5way LSD, unused since fresh rebuild by Phil Jones (this is for a Subaru) currently built as a 4.1 r160 diff. £400

Subaru Impreza r160 driveshafts in good condition. Comes with box of spare boots and various driveshaft bits £80

Chards one off custom propshaft, Ford Type 9 to Subaru diff, £120

BMW e46 M3

K&N Gen II cold air induction kit, only used for a short period and then upgraded. £150SOLD

Pagid RS29 pads for front. Only used for a few miles then upgraded to big brakes before they got much use. £110

Stoptech st 60 Pagid RS15 front pads, nearly new
OEM Pagid RS29 rear pads, nearly new £300 for both sets.

Apex 25mm lowering springs, almost new £80

OEM Tool box tray for boot,  £7SOLD
OEM pliers for tool tray £4

Centre pipes, very good condition. From a 47,000 mile car. An extra flange will need to be added to fit to car. I have some of the original used fitting kit to include £130

Moleman

Hi David.
Whats in the Westfield Tool kit?
Colin.

David H

A leather bag with a jack, jack handle and a wheel nut spanner.

I bought it to travel to France with but luckily I didn't have to use it.  :D

Dave

Moleman

Oh right. mine came with that kit, sorry I thought it was someting else. :-[
I might be interested in the brakepads but I would prob need you to see if they would be the right ones for mine as im no good at the tec stuff.
I could bring my car over one dry day & see what else might be useful if you like?
colin.

David H

Moleman

I will look tomorrow.  I'm not good with the tec stuff.  :-[  :)

David H

dont worry, the solution will appear. Take a clear picture of them and post or email or contact Wilwood and they will identify for you

Daley Down Under

David H

For you Adrian, I will ship to the moon. ;D

How are you doing out there bud?

Daley Down Under

Good - weather perfect for open top kit cars.  Latest news on getting Marlboro Car registered for the road is that it needs exemptions on windscreen and wipers and I will need to fit inertia reel seats belts so not too bad.  Major problem appears to be height of headlights and indicators.  Just waiting to hear what the limits are.

Adrian

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: MarlboroCar on 28, September, 2011, 10:43:48 AM
Good - weather perfect for open top kit cars.  Latest news on getting Marlboro Car registered for the road is that it needs exemptions on windscreen and wipers and I will need to fit inertia reel seats belts so not too bad.  Major problem appears to be height of headlights and indicators.  Just waiting to hear what the limits are.

Adrian

Fingers crossed for you mate 8)

Daley Down Under

David H