News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

anyone know a good trimmer??

Started by Dixie, 06, August, 2009, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

I want to re-trim the Cobra, looking to put new carpet in and re-do the dash once I have the guages.

Question, does anyone know of a good trimmer, hopefully not too expensive.  A good amature would be nice rather than an expensive professional outfit.

Thanks  Mark

Panosg

Quote from: Dixie on 06, August, 2009, 09:09:14 PM
I want to re-trim the Cobra, looking to put new carpet in and re-do the dash once I have the guages.

Question, does anyone know of a good trimmer, hopefully not too expensive.  A good amature would be nice rather than an expensive professional outfit.

Thanks  Mark

Mark my first post here.

Very good treamer in Langport. Hes name is Richard and he has done lot's jobs for me.......I know people travel miles and miles to go and see him. Very very good trimmer.

Il dig his phone number tomorrow if you are interested. Let me know.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Panosg on 16, August, 2009, 08:38:32 AM

Mark my first post here.

Very good treamer in Langport. Hes name is Richard and he has done lot's jobs for me.......I know people travel miles and miles to go and see him. Very very good trimmer.

Hello PanosG.

Thanks for coming in to help and a warm welcome to the club. Please take 2 mins to introduce yourself in the intro area of the forum and tell us a little about you.

All the best.

Phil.

Dixie

Quote from: Panosg on 16, August, 2009, 08:38:32 AM
Quote from: Dixie on 06, August, 2009, 09:09:14 PM

Thanks  Mark

Mark my first post here.

Yes please, can you let me have his number?  Is he a pro or good amature?

Thanks Mark

Richard

May well be a number to share in future !

Langport, hmmm I think it was the Swan or Black Swan that used to do a mean Guinness there.

criddy

Old post I know, but for future reference "Exmoor Trim" in Williton are world renowned for their work. They can also build wet weather gear to your specs. They've just done a custom wet weather top for my friends mini moke 6 wheeler

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: criddy on 18, February, 2010, 09:59:19 PM
Old post I know, but for future reference "Exmoor Trim" in Williton are world renowned for their work. They can also build wet weather gear to your specs. They've just done a custom wet weather top for my friends mini moke 6 wheeler

Cheers, I may be looking for a custom half tonneau in the future.