News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

I want to buy a kit car. Cash waiting.

Started by Maggott, 26, September, 2013, 09:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggott

Hi everyone I'm new to this site I live in Bristol I'm looking for a nice Westfield or similar around 4/6 k to buy? If interested I have a very nice Honda sp1 to do a deal with or just buy a car I hope there's a car out there and not to far away as some cars I'm interested in are all up north 07861 849858 very genuine anything considered

Edit title with more detail.

Moleman

Hi Maggott & Welcome.
What are your main plans for your westy? Do you plan to do trackdays? Just to use it to for touring around on trips out or abit of both? 
No westy is the same so you need to deside what you want out of it before you buy. Each one can be changed to your liking once you have it but sometimes getting one that is closer to your requirements to begin with but more than you wanted to spend can work out cheaper in the long run.
Have you looked at any yet Lee? You are welcome to come & see mine anytime to get a feel for what you are looking for?  :) 

YellaBelly

Not sure if Darren still has his for sale?

Welcome to the club :)

Lucky Ed

Hi and welcome

Hope you find what you're looking for soon ;D

'The Gaffer'

Hi and warm welcome to our club. Hope someone has something for you.

YZFMINI

Your obviously a bike man as you have an sp1.
I have a classic mini with a 2003 injection r1 in the front up for grabs.. there is an add on here..
Not far from you.. let me know if youd like to see / get more details...
Colin

fullpint

Welcome along Maggots..
Colins R-1 Mini is nice.. I'm sure he will take you out for a spin.. Or if you are passing my neck of the woods (and its dry) I don't mind taking you out in my Mk Indy Fireblade.. NOT for sale tho  ;D

Hairy Santa

Hi Maggot, good to see you on at last, welcome to the club

recon the car is out there - just for you - just got to find it

Have a nose at Colins mini, I think you would be impressed and it will definitely put a smile on you face

hope to meet up soon 

garry h

Hi Maggot welcome to the club,good luck with your search  :) :)

Maggott

Thanks for all your messages I looked at a Stuart Taylor with a fire blade engine in it very nice clean straight car was taken for a test drive was impressed a bit by its power but remembering I'm a R1 or sp1 rider so no car will be as quick off the mark but I think I'm going to buy it

Hairy Santa

fullpint

Wont be a lot in it mate. Ok a bike is quicker off the line but in the kit car you have TWO wheels giving drive off the line  ;)
You will love it mate..

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

Nice one. I have been in this one as a passenger on the track & it is a nice car.  :)

YellaBelly

Sounds like you're dorted chap :D

Look forward to seeing it at a meet sometime ;)

Iainl

Maggott

Just spotted your post, I to have an Aries Locoblade which I built a couple of years ago if you have any questions regarding your car drop me a message and I'll see if I can help

What fireblade engine is it carb'ed or a new injected version?

RMW50 on here also has a Stuart Taylor Locoblade

Cheers
Iain

Maggott

Thanks everyone yes I bought it and I'm enjoying it getting good at getting it sideways and drifting a bit great fun hope to catch u all soon on a day out