News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

1993 Mk1 MX5 18.i

Started by YZFMINI, 15, October, 2013, 08:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YZFMINI

Hi all My mate is Selling his MX5 as he as to many cars.
It could be for fun to drive or used as a good donor car.
He has just got another one and can't afford to keep them all. he would love to keep it but it needs to go..
(His Words Follow)
Its a 1993 Mk1 MX5 with the 1.8i Engine (technically an eunos import, but is the same to insure through Aviva and uses all the same parts). has the pop up head lights. Next to no body rust. Comes with a spare set of alloy wheels.  Its got 8 months MOT. Its been Taxed recently so I will take £850 for it with Tax or £700 without. Has a slight Oil leek but has been fine for a year! Its just had a new rear windscreen. No leaks from the roof at all.

The suspension has been lowered with an adjustable set up. (I have the original springs if the buyer wants them)

let me know if you are interested and ill give you his details.. he and the car are currently in Grove, Wantage, Oxfordshire.
Yes the home of Williams F1

Yzfmini...

bluehornetrider

I have a friend down in trowbridge who has a spare Eunos roadster that will be for sale shortly, I believe it should have a LSD and would be around £1000.