+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

For sale

Started by Maggott, 24, January, 2014, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggott

Hi all my Aries mega blade or loco blade is up for sale as never home to use it and it's just sat there doing nothing it's factory built 2002 model red colour excellent clean tidy condition mot but tax is sorn it has a quallife reverse gearbox fully adjustable suspension everything on this car is how it should be and it's very nippy I've not had car long and enjoyed it when I been out in it I've all the correct paperwork with it the car speaks for itself I'm looking to do a px if anybody got a 1000cc super bike or similar or even a mini convertible for the wife anything considered txt or call me 07500 006956 (work number) as my mobile is 07861 849858 but very poor signal where I'm working too I have a few spares with the car even a set of series1 RS turbo wheels with brand new tyres to go with it which look great if interested let me know what u got to px as I'm interested in anything to be honest even a trials bike I'm looking for I'll consider anything or make me a offer to buy the car! The car is in withywood in bristol and can be viewed weekends if I'm home or can arrange in week if needed