AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Just come up for sale on ebay/PH in our region, is it a member's car??

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 14, September, 2015, 11:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Facial Hair Optional

Crunchie Gears

Facial Hair Optional you are a bad boy ;D

How tempted am I :o

I am selling the Westfield but will miss the fun of a crazy car!  Please stop posting great cars; I cannot afford :o. Do you want me to have a marriage breakdown?

Facial Hair Optional

Go on, you know you want one!!! Which one though that is the question? I guess not much point in buying the Duratec Westie (though that is the one I'd have) being as you are selling and FW400? Now what about a nice Atom???  ;D

Crunchie Gears

I did not look at the Atom :o. Not sure it does it for me.  I would like a Nomad but more a dream than a real choice, not sure where I would use it.

The plan is to buy a Morgan +8 as I think they will hold their value and Head Office loves the tours and holidays with Morgan.  So I need to sell the current Morgan and the Zenos and may have a little left over for a seven. :D. So that maybe a little while!

I buy cars that improve my life and a seven does that really well.  I do not need a track focused one though, unless I take up racing (not sure how that would work at home;  got a lot of grief when I rallied).  So the Strike looked great for the money and the Westie for me :P

Facial Hair Optional

I would imagine after driving the Ultima not much compares though!? I still am flabbergasted at the laptime and top speed you hit at Combe! :o Highly impressive  8)

Gary RH7

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 14, September, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
I did not look at the Atom :o. Not sure it does it for me.  I would like a Nomad but more a dream than a real choice, not sure where I would use it.

The plan is to buy a Morgan +8 as I think they will hold their value and Head Office loves the tours and holidays with Morgan.  So I need to sell the current Morgan and the Zenos and may have a little left over for a seven. :D. So that maybe a little while!

I buy cars that improve my life and a seven does that really well.  I do not need a track focused one though, unless I take up racing (not sure how that would work at home;  got a lot of grief when I rallied).  So the Strike looked great for the money and the Westie for me :P

I love the Morgan as far back as I can remember. Its just got that beautiful classic style and its what got me into wanting something to cruse around in on those long summer days we used to have.
I ended up with a hood as it was all I could afford :-[

benchmark51

Facial Hair Optional

benchmark51

Facial Hair Optional

Facial Hair Optional

Iancider

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Iancider on 15, September, 2015, 10:50:56 PM
Liked the Westie VERY MUCH!

Agreed - great spec, fab looking, very mean, moody and menacing...... and not yellow!!!  :P