News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My Daytona for sale

Started by Hairy Santa, 15, September, 2015, 04:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairy Santa

Just put my Daytona up for sale on Pistonheads

my health problems with my Arthritis aren't going to get any better so this is my only option as I can longer look after my cars as they should be 

I don't know how to put the add up on here, if somebody could it would be brill

if any club members are interested, give me a shout, might be able to sort something out 

Facial Hair Optional

I'm sad to see you let it go Pete. I can't afford it I'm afraid but here is the link to your PH advert so everyone can find it more easily. Good luck with the sale mate  :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/kit-cars/cobra-replicas/daytona-cobra-by-factory-five-racing-2008/4704783

CC Cyclone

Lovely car Pete, I was very impressed drooling over it at Stonleigh & first time I had seen one.

Sorry it has to go, good luck with the sale.

YellaBelly

Must be a wrench to sell it mate? Someone is going to get a top motor without a doubt.

Good luck with the sale ;)

Moleman

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I thought it was going to be mine as a christmas gift this year just because I'm a top bloke.  :'(

I will be sorry to see it go mate, I hope the sell goes ok. If I had that sort of dosh I would buy it.  :)

Lucky Ed

That's sad news Pete - hope the sale goes well.

garry h

lovely looking car good luck with it  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 15, September, 2015, 07:58:31 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I thought it was going to be mine as a christmas gift this year just because I'm a top bloke.  :'(

I will be sorry to see it go mate, I hope the sell goes ok. If I had that sort of dosh I would buy it.  :)
Wrong colour Colin!  ;D

Iancider

That is sad news Pete,

I would really like to buy it but at that value I would have to live in it!

Good luck with the sale. 

Ian

Daley Down Under

I know you said you were going to do it when I caught up with you a couple of months ago but sad nonetheless.  Good luck with the sale - someone is going to get a fantastic car.

Cheers Adrian

Hairy Santa

Thanks guys, it is a wrench but the car deserves to be looked after and I'm afraid age and health has caught up with me  >:( :(

I'm going to try keeping the Spectre and Dax Busa at the moment, but it's getting harder week by week to keep them up to the standards they should be    - I just got to see how it goes

Someone will get a nice car  :)

see you all Queens Square on the 20th

paintman

Sorry to see the ad. in Piston Heads Pete, hope it sells quick for you. :(

Hairy Santa

Daley Down Under

Good work Pete - haven't lost your touch  :D

Cheers Adrian

Cob68

Hi Pete sad to see it go but at least sold reasonably quickly. Cheers Tony