+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Dash board instruments for sale

Started by Dixie, 19, October, 2009, 09:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

I have just replaced all my "Tudor" instruments with Smiths guages.  My wife doesnt understand why, she reckons they look the same.

Anyway, I now have these guages for sale. Voltage, Fuel and water temp(Electronic analogue) and soon I will have my Smiths mechanical oil pressure guage up for grabs.  All in perfect working condition.

Only want £10ea for fuel and water, £20 for Voltage and offers for Oil pressure.  May end up putting on Ebay, so grab a bargain.

Mark

'The Gaffer'

Mark.

I am looking for water temp, oil pressure, oil temp, and maybe a voltage gauge.

All electronic with senders. Is it possible you have any more gauges to make up a set?

Are yours 2" and what bezel colour?

Phil.

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 28, October, 2009, 01:48:26 PM
Mark.

I am looking for water temp, oil pressure, oil temp, and maybe a voltage gauge.

All electronic with senders. Is it possible you have any more gauges to make up a set?

Are yours 2" and what bezel colour?

Phil.
Attached some photos.  They are all half V chrome bezel.  The water temp guage is a "Smiths guage" the Smiths oil pressure guage is full round bezel and is mechanical not electronic.  The other guages are Tudor and are half V all in good condition.  Sadly 2 of the buld holders are missing but are eay to get, I think I may have 2 at work??

'The Gaffer'

Cheers Mark. I am guessing you are keeping the original sender units?

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 28, October, 2009, 10:05:34 PM
Cheers Mark. I am guessing you are keeping the original sender units?
Yea, fuel sender still in tank, the temp sender is specific to a Rover V8, easy to find another.

Oil pressure is via a capillary tube.

Mark

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 28, October, 2009, 10:16:15 PM

Yea, fuel sender still in tank, the temp sender is specific to a Rover V8, easy to find another.

Mark

Cheers Mark, because of the Fireblade engine I have, the oil pressure gauge has to be electronic and temps have to have electronic senders too.

Really looking for a matched set if possible so I will keep looking. I like your voltage meter, but would really like a matching set with senders that I can utilise, sorry mate.

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 28, October, 2009, 11:56:32 PM
Quote from: Dixie on 28, October, 2009, 10:16:15 PM

Mark

Cheers Mark, because of the Fireblade engine I have, the oil pressure gauge has to be electronic and temps have to have electronic senders too.

Really looking for a matched set if possible so I will keep looking. I like your voltage meter, but would really like a matching set with senders that I can utilise, sorry mate.
No probs mate.

Bulldog Bri

Hey Phil, are we gonna see the Hood before you do any work on it?

Or have you already started?

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 30, October, 2009, 09:09:12 AM
Hey Phil, are we gonna see the Hood before you do any work on it?

Or have you already started?

8)

Sorry Bri, If you are refering to the hood in the gallery, that belongs to paintman. I just loaded the pic for him. I must make that clearer on the pic.