Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Something different for sale for once?

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 28, October, 2015, 08:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Iancider

Nice idea but is that strong enough for all of that power?

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

I think they go at about 190bhp those Busa engines Ian. It aint that much dude!  ;D ;D From what I have seen in the past those cars are actually quite highly rated. I think Fifth Gear TV show did a piece on them once, that Johnny bloke said they were good bits of kit so it must be true!!!  ;D ;D ;D

It would shock a few tin tops off the line though wouldn't it??!

Crunchie Gears

I would prefer this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/abarth/695/abarth-695-tributo-ferrari/4826914

I have driven one a few times and it is a great Q car. :-*  It just make you laugh  :D particularly if you play some load rock music as the woofer is under the driver's seat and it vibrates the carbon seat! :-\

I was looking as Head Office's 500 needs replacing but they have not come down in price. :(

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 01, November, 2015, 12:41:17 AM
I would prefer this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/abarth/695/abarth-695-tributo-ferrari/4826914

I have driven one a few times and it is a great Q car. :-*  It just make you laugh  :D particularly if you play some load rock music as the woofer is under the driver's seat and it vibrates the carbon seat! :-\

I was looking as Head Office's 500 needs replacing but they have not come down in price. :(

Great little car agreed, but I think they might be a bit enthusiastic on BHP there. As far as I know the 695 Tributo tops out at around 178bhp?? and £33K, thats a lot of money for a bit of extra leather and whatever else.

Apparently.. A standard Abarth 500 can match that HP with a re-map and an induction kit, possibly a tiny bit more with a big loud exhaust system. My missus loves her Abarth and I enjoy driving it too 8) Heres a pic of her after we picked it up from the garage and had a few decals added. The only thing I would change is possibly the suspension as it's not all that compliant under load, oh and the stereo, thats not all that great either, but a new Alpine head unit and a sub in the boot and it's sorted now  ;D

For sheer fun you would be hard pressed to beat this little pocket rocket, and you'd think you were in an Lamborghini Aventador judging by the amount of looks it gets :)

After saying that, I expect the Hayabusa Smart car could be a lot of fun, but daily driver, I don't think so.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 01, November, 2015, 12:41:17 AM
I would prefer this:

Very nice but I agree with the Gaffer - silly money!