AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Nice Yellow Libra for sale - seems a good deal??

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 06, January, 2016, 05:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Crunchie Gears

Nice car  :D I do like the look of the GTMs.

I have a spare VHPD head for a K series, could get 200+ bhp if one rebuilt it.  LOL

sanzomat

That one was sold by one of the GTMOC guys in October. The guy who bought it seems to have just added a few stickers and a grand to the price! Wonder why he only kept it for a few months?

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: sanzomat on 06, January, 2016, 10:57:20 PM
That one was sold by one of the GTMOC guys in October. The guy who bought it seems to have just added a few stickers and a grand to the price! Wonder why he only kept it for a few months?

I think there are many people who fall in love with the idea of a kit car but find they can't live with the reality.

Or it's a pile of sh*t!!!  ::)

paintman

Was thinking of changing to a "2-door" kit car but couldn't live with that custom interior i'm afraid!! :o

sanzomat

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 06, January, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

I have a spare VHPD head for a K series, could get 200+ bhp if one rebuilt it.  LOL

Would you want to let it go? I've just done a bit of fettling on my VVC head but until I finish the other bits I haven't even started it so it might turn out to be a pile of poo - if so I might need a new head!

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: sanzomat on 07, January, 2016, 07:36:42 PM
Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 06, January, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

Would you want to let it go? I've just done a bit of fettling on my VVC head but until I finish the other bits I haven't even started it so it might turn out to be a pile of poo - if so I might need a new head!

LOL everything is for sale  :)  it is a new Rover original and has no valves etc.  l have a standard engine which produced 155 bhp with me vey throttle bodies.  It came out of the Westfield when I swoped it for a Hellier 200+ engine.  Drop me a pm if you need any of it. :D