+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

wiliam towns (aston martin fame) hustler huntsman 6 wheeler

Started by bobkat, 09, January, 2016, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobkat

hi thought I would try this on here to see if anybody would be interested + getting it in the neck from mein fuhrer about  all the stuff on the front  drive also I am not well enough to get it finished  google it give you a better idea hustler huntsman 6 wheeler  will give a few details here  most of the fibre glass body work double skin doors ect  rear glass  front subframe  2 rear subframes  (these go back to back to give 4rear wheels  upper and lower  space frames ( bolt together) fibreglass center section  7  12  inch  minilites 1300 mini cooper engine and box ecu ect  disc brakes lot of bits and pieces  +  2.0 lt  Vauxhall  red top  engine and box  loom ecu ect  injectors  x2  4 branch manifold driveshafts + complete  modified  front mini subframe to take the redtop and fit into the huntsman will also fit into a mini  loads of paperwork  and info on the car  loads of bits on the doner car  mini cooper id  plate ect. the best thing is its  an easy build as its all mini based  although  you could put any thing you like in there there are a few that were factory built  with jaguar parts including the v12 engine so the worlds your oyster if you want any information just ask or some photos bob  if its any  help  will throw the wife in for free :'( :'( :'(

Facial Hair Optional

I would love to reply to this post bobkat but I would be back on the naughty step again and probably until 2017 at least!!!   ;D ;D ;D

CC Cyclone

I love these things, my next door neighbour had one when I was a toddler and I was fascinated by it, I spent days drawing pictures of it in my holidays!
Currently got 3 kit cars on the go otherwise I would be tempted. Head office would definitely not sanction another...

bobkat

hi I also have three  that's the problem like the  head o0ffice  bit  10 out of ten

CC Cyclone

It looks like a feature from tomorrow's world in the 1970's. So far ahead of it's time.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: bobkat on 10, January, 2016, 07:56:23 AM
hi I also have three  that's the problem like the  head o0ffice  bit  10 out of ten

I prefer your 'mein führer' tag, made me chuckle that did  ;D