AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Two unusual cars for sale - and one is even yellow Colin!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 16, February, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

jmad

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 16, February, 2016, 04:09:52 PM
Nice yellow Caterham BEC, quite rare to see these (scroll down the page for all the pics).....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-Rare-Caterham-7-Fireblade-James-Whiting-Factory-Built-1-of-24-BEC-/291685747804?hash=item43e9d34c5c:g:Zu0AAOSw~OVWwiYD

Please delete the link to the blade Caterham, I am really trying hard not to be tempted, and you are not helping. A fantastic car and also one of the best put together adverts I have seen as well.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: jmad on 16, February, 2016, 04:22:38 PM
Nice yellow Caterham BEC, quite rare to see these (scroll down the page for all the pics).....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-Rare-Caterham-7-Fireblade-James-Whiting-Factory-Built-1-of-24-BEC-/291685747804?hash=item43e9d34c5c:g:Zu0AAOSw~OVWwiYD

Please delete the link to the blade Caterham, I am really trying hard not to be tempted, and you are not helping. A fantastic car and also one of the best put together adverts I have seen as well.

I have to agree!

Go on, go on, go on, you know you want to!!!  ;D

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: jmad on 16, February, 2016, 04:22:38 PM

Go on you know you want to. :P :P

fullpint

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 16, February, 2016, 05:30:30 PM
Nice,,, VERY nice :) And its yellow... I'm due a change :)

I've forgotten where it's based now without looking but if it's within your price range and not a million miles away it'd be a crime not to at least go take a look-see??

Facial Hair Optional

Hellfire guys, it's only in bloody Malmesbury!!!!! Is the guy a BKCC member maybe even?

SOMEONE MUST go see this one surely???

Moleman

fullpint

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 16, February, 2016, 06:54:11 PM
Hellfire guys, it's only in bloody Malmesbury!!!!! Is the guy a BKCC member maybe even?

Just a stones throw away from me :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 16, February, 2016, 07:51:29 PM
I'd rather have the Asbo mate.  :D

Very kind of you to say so Colin. Talking of which, I am now in touch with the guy who bought the yellow ASBO 2 from Robin!!!!

I may do a post on it once I have his permission to do so   8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 17, February, 2016, 04:41:18 AM
Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 16, February, 2016, 06:54:11 PM

Just a stones throw away from me :)

Why not go take a peek Steve? You have something in common and if you tell him you'll put a link to his sale on this forum he may be very receptive. You know kit guys can't resist talking about their cars to other kit owners!!