News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

This looks like a peach of a BEC!!!!!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 14, March, 2016, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

'The Gaffer'

Quite a well specced MAC1 car but over £13K?? I'm not so sure.

No reverse either.

benchmark51

Thats what I thought, way too much wampum. ::)

CC Cyclone

fullpint

Quote from: CC Cyclone on 15, March, 2016, 03:21:20 PM
Not sure on the 450kgs either....
Mine came in at 480kg last time Dave had the car, and that's with my tool kit in the boot. But I don't have a full roll cage :)

Facial Hair Optional

It's a very well spec'd car but I'd probably offer £10k and go up a bit from there. £13k is a bit too much but then you can't blame the guy for chancing his arm given the nature of kit car buyers!! There is almost always someone who will pay the price and given that valuation is mainly opinion it all depends what it is worth to the buyer I guess.

I still don't really know if my last car was good value for money but given the feedback from people who know more than I do they generally seem to think I got it cheap. Which is nice  ;D

The orange MK Indy Turbo has been on sale for a while now. Looks nice though.

Did anyone see that documentary about speeding the other night on tv? The Welsh police are clamping down on bikers and racers using the counrty roads as race tracks. There was a nasty accident between a bike and a car and as they were filming a very nice Caterham (or Westy - hard to tell) came by..... it was YELLOW!!!!

They showed some pretty scary looking footage of bikers on the Isle of Man too. Bloody nutters!!! I quite fancy taking the ASBO for a holiday there one day.