News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

runaround for sale

Started by benchmark51, 09, April, 2016, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

Selling my 2003 peugeot 206, MoT Dec 16. 1360cc, very reliable and cheap to run. radio/cd/mp3, sunroof, c/l, p/s ect. 2 door hatch. Has a small dent in front wing, which I will chuck in for free :o. Might be interested in swaps/WHY.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 09, April, 2016, 11:05:49 AM
Selling my 2003 peugeot 206, MoT Dec 16. 1360cc, very reliable and cheap to run. radio/cd/mp3, sunroof, c/l, p/s ect. 2 door hatch. Has a small dent in front wing, which I will chuck in for free :o.

Might be interested in swaps/WHY.

I have a nice cat, he is about 8 or 9 years old and very loyal and super friendly. Plus he sits and gives his paw on command and walks with me around the local streets, he is very, very cool but hard as nails. Will you swap??

benchmark51

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 09, April, 2016, 06:39:44 PM
Selling my 2003 peugeot 206, MoT Dec 16. 1360cc, very reliable and cheap to run. radio/cd/mp3, sunroof, c/l, p/s ect. 2 door hatch. Has a small dent in front wing, which I will chuck in for free :o.

I have a nice cat, he is about 8 or 9 years old and very loyal and super friendly. Plus he sits and gives his paw on command and walks with me around the local streets, he is very, very cool but hard as nails. Will you swap??

Rex would love me to :o, but no I'm sure he'd rather stay with you. You could part ex your asbo.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 09, April, 2016, 07:07:08 PM
Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 09, April, 2016, 06:39:44 PM

Rex would love me to :o, but no I'm sure he'd rather stay with you. You could part ex your asbo.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Crunchie Gears

Sounds like a fair swop  :P :P  :P

benchmark51

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 09, April, 2016, 11:03:36 PM
Sounds like a fair swop  :P :P  :P
well it's got a roof and a good heater

Facial Hair Optional

benchmark51

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with the cat

Facial Hair Optional

I asked the cat, when he heard it was you he legged it!!!!