Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bits, up for grabs

Started by Bulldog Bri, 19, May, 2009, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Hi
Have just had a rummage out in the garage and found a few bits I no longer need, so here they are if you want them let me know.

1st, is a Fog light switch from a Mini (BL).

2nd, is an Oil guage. This is by Yazaki. it was given to me but I already have one, I belive it's an electrical one and comes with a sender unit. Still in it's box never used.

If I find or aquire any more bits I'll add them to the list.

8)

YellaBelly

Bri,

I'm up for the indicators pease :D

JB

Bulldog Bri

They are yours mate. I'll put them to one side for you till we can meet up. I've the same type on my car.

8)

Bulldog Bri

I've just sorted out and pile of M10 bolts, anyone some of them let me know. They have a tensile rating of 8.8 stamped on the head and have a 70mm long shaft and a nylock nut to go with them. Would make good suspension bolts.

8)

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: bulldog bri on 19, May, 2009, 03:55:11 PM
Hi
Have just had a rummage out in the garage and found a few bits I no longer need, so here they are if you want them let me know.

1st, is a Fog light switch from a Mini (BL).

2nd, is an Oil guage. This is by Yazaki. it was given to me but I already have one, I belive it's an electrical one and comes with a sender unit. Still in it's box never used.

If I find or aquire any more bits I'll add them to the list.

8)

Couple more give away bits

Heater from a mini. I have one in my 7, upside down and using the demister outlets to blow into the footwells works great.

Exhust pipe clamps Ranging from 48mm to 66mm

Couple of bits mentioned before for sale

Clutch set for a pinto 1.6 /2.0 £30 ono

And a steering rack from a Caterham (Triumph I belive) £5. Thats all I paid for it!  ;D

Just let me know if you want any of these bits and I'll get them to you somehow (via meetings or post)

8)