+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Pinto Head piper cam, pulley, springs and followers

Started by eaa53, 19, April, 2010, 10:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaa53

Before I shoot this lot on eBay thought I would give you local guys the opportunity to pick up any bits that you are looking for.

The attached picture should be a stripped and cleaned unleaded coded head, (Anderson Engines Spec) Piper Fast Road Cam and Followers, HD springs, Piper Vernier Pulley and all the gubbins (nuts, bolts, collets, covers, pipes and springs etc.) to rebuild it.

I have now obtained a fully flowed and ported head so the project to build my own is no longer required.

All the faces are ready for final preparations (I lap all my surfaces) that I can do for you if required, all that is required is a head gasket set and sharp burr and power tool and a copy of the relevant sections of the 'David Visard SOHC' tuning guide for the Pinto head that I have if you don't have a copy.

I will start it off with offers in the region of £300 based on current prices for the following components, the Piper vernier at £80, cam, HD Springs and followers at £150, Unleaded Head inc. valves at £120.

Give me a PM if you want to come and see and haggle price (it's always worth a try), or need more detailed pictures.