News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

AC Cobra 427. For sale.

Started by Dixie, 03, May, 2010, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Testing the water.  Selling my Cobra, pictures speak for them selves.  It has a 3500cc RV8, dressed engine/bay etc, just under gone a 6 month refurb inc new interior.  10 months MOT.  Correctly registered as a Cobretti.  Private plate included.  Price £15,995

Hairy Santa

Someone is in for a right bargain there, still reacon your mad letting it go for that after doing all those jobs on it for the last 2 years

I would use it for this season and let it go in the winter, you could always polish the INSIDE of the body if your looking for something else to do   ;) ;) ;)

Think my GT is gone, took a deposit on it today up at Stoneleigh so can concentrate on the Spectre fulltime now, there are a couple of jobs on that, that you'd find interesting if your bored - he he

'The Gaffer'

As Pete says, someone will have a great car there.

If only I had the space, oh, and the money :(

'Mendip Wurzel'

This has to be one of the best looking Cobra's around...

Dixie

Thanks for that.  Missus really not happy with me selling it.  She will flatly refuse to get in a Grinnal should I get one!.  But she might get in in a Chesil Speedster.

Mark

David H

Very well presented and looked after car indeed. Good luck with the sale

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 06, May, 2010, 08:46:53 PM
Thanks for that.  Missus really not happy with me selling it.  She will flatly refuse to get in a Grinnal should I get one!.  But she might get in in a Chesil Speedster.

Mark
Umm, researched a Chesil Speedster and to be quite honest, I cant really see your face in one Mark.

There were a few new trikes at Stoneleigh that might be worh a look.

How about one of these single seat Rayvolutions, could be the answer to your probelm ;)

Anyone buying your Cobra will be so pleased with it, thats for sure.