Forgot your password?

Sold - Robin Hood EXMO

Started by eaa53, 07, June, 2010, 12:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaa53

Car Now SOLD

Robin Hood EXMO – (Lotus 7 Look-a-like)
New toy car prompts sale

Registered on a G plate (age related) as a Robin Hood EXMO.

This is a car built by and run by the current owner. This year will be the third year it has been taxed.

Donor car originally was Ford Sierra so a lot of any spares are FORD derivative

The EXMO is a folded stainless steel monocoque chassis, Red GRP and Polished stainless Steel with Red leather weather gear.
A plus on the cockpit on these is that it's considerably wider than the other kit car models, so the narrower "Clubman" type aftermarket seats can be made to fit)

This is my track day and sunny day cruiser, insurance for 1500 miles per year is just over £100, it did 600 miles Mot to Mot last year and 300 the year before.

Full weather gear with a new MOT and 6 months tax.

On the major mechanical spec. the engine is a 2lt standard Pinto with a four speed gearbox new clutch plate, the rear diff has a LSD installed. It has a Quantum head fitted with twin delorto's and a vernier cam pulley.

The car is fitted with 5 point (3inch wide) safety harness, used with 4 anchors, disks brakes and alloys all round.

There are lots of other spares, starter motor, dissy, track day tyres electric fuel pump etc.

I have a full build history with collection of pictures and diagrams relating to the car, its build, SVA detail, construction and use over the passed 5 years.

I can include or not the spare engine inc. head (built or un-built to suit your requirements) and 5 speed gearbox and prop-shaft. Price will be the deciding factor.

Detailed list of spares (can be provided) on review of the garage and stores bits I have.

I can also offer a local track day session for the new owner to guide you into a thrilling motoring session.

The price on this add is based on the car only.

I am located 2 miles off Junction 24/25 of the M5.