News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Pinto to Type 9 Sandwitch Plate

Started by Rosco, 21, June, 2009, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosco

Has anyone currently got a pinto to type 9 gearbox sandwitch plate, they can currently get easy access to? (ie its not currently fitted)

I need to trace one for my current Pinto to Zetec project.  as a starter for 10......

I am happy to travel (the best thing about a local club) and will bring my own paper, and even my own pencil  ;D

Cheers,

Rosco....

Richard

Sorry can't help, if I find a local who has I'll let you know.
Best of luck hunting it down.

Bulldog Bri

Just an idea here....

Have you thought about painting the face of the bellhousing and then upendding the bell housing and resting the wet painted bit on to a sheet of card or paper and using that, to get the starter motor bit sorted just add the area bit from the old sandwich plate..... cut this out and then try it in situe if it works then transfer over to your metal sheet...

8)

Rosco

What i am trying to do, is get everything ready to do my engine swap in one go, so that i dont have to make anything etc when the day comes.

this is whyi wanted a tracing of a sandwitch plate, I will need to modify it, as the zetec is a different shape at the back.

Cheers,

Rosco....