News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

service centre and MOT

Started by evolution, 23, January, 2011, 06:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolution

Hi All,
MOT time is approaching.  The winter has seen me track down a hood fabricator (allbeit in Ivybridge where the car is currently), he is also sorting out the foam in the seats for some needed comfort for my aging posterior and lining the hardtop.
Last year saw the engine get the main of my attention and is not in need of fettling unless I decide that 280bhp isn't enough.
What I need now is for a reputed MOT agent who would be able to carry out necessary (if any) repairs. Can anyone recommend anybody? I'm in Severn Beach but travelling isn't an issue.
Thanks
Steve

'The Gaffer'

FCM Motorsport

http://www.fcmmotorsport.co.uk/

Discount MOTs for BKCC members.

Ask for John.

peetee

Hi Phil, Are they 'sympathetic' towards emissions testing and BEC's? i.e. the need to temporarily fit a catalytic converter. Or does anyone know of any MOT stations that are?

'The Gaffer'

They are very helpful and will suggest everything possible to try to get you through emissions testing.

peetee

evolution

Thanks Phil,
looks promising.
Spent today scouring net for useful manuals as I think I'm going to get back into the hands on side of things.   :o
Steve