News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Diagnostic kit

Started by Bulldog Bri, 07, April, 2012, 12:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

I've had the idea of getting hold of either a Crypton or Sun diagnostic tuning equipment now that garages aren't really using them. As they are just plugging into the CPU on cars these days to tell them whats wrong.

Has anyone use either of these bits of equipment or know what one would be the better one to get? and better still know of anyone getting rid of a set.

8)

'The Gaffer'

I've quite often seen those old machines rusting away in garage corners, interesting to watch technology move on isn't it.

Few bits and pieces here, pretty cheap. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Garage-Equipment-Tools-/30896/i.html?_nkw=crypton&_catref=1&_npmv=3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538

Bulldog Bri

Yeah, already watching a couple of items on here.  ;D shame most are a bit to far for me to go pick up.  :'(

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 07, April, 2012, 02:27:33 PM
Yeah, already watching a couple of items on here.  ;D shame most are a bit to far for me to go pick up.  :'(

8)

Always the way :( Great bits of kit though considering they were £thousands new. Time to get the trailer out mate :)