News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Seats made - Trimmers?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 26, September, 2009, 12:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

I am looking to get some custom seats made, or should I say one seat base (cushion) that sits on the floor of my car and another backrest (cushion) that will attach to the back.

In short, 2, probably vinyl, custom shaped lightly padded seat cushions (for want of a better word) with holes cut for my harness's and no side bolsters. Just simply 2 shaped and strong cushions, one for my **s and one for my back.

Can anyone recommend someone?

Hairy Santa

I used to use Kriutch or Critch (not sure of the spelling)

they are local Bristol -not cheap but brill work

or have a word with Dixie, he is having his done somewhere next week

'The Gaffer'

Cheers Pete, will givem em a call.

Just looking in the skills bar and noticed Jamie c has some experience, and yeah will have a word with Mark tomorrow.

PS, sorted your gallery for you. If you need to add more pics, just find add item to album. Then find 'File to upload' Browse for your pic in the browse window, once you select your pic press submit button (Bottom right) and away you go. (Dont use 'Add image to post' Thats only for forum posts like this. :)

Cheers.

gingerpaul

I can't help you with trimmers other than good ones always seem to be busy round where I am. Dax do seats like what you describe for the Rush. They call them squab seats and although they might not fit your car some pictures on the internet might give you a few ideas for yours.

Hairy Santa

Thanks Phil,

I will see how I get on with it -- I hear kids of 8 find it easy -- ha ha

'The Gaffer'

Thanks will look at the Dax's

Pete you are welcome.

Jamie c

If I can help at all give me a shout.

'The Gaffer'

Thanks Jamie, I will have think about what I want to do and let you have a look at the car to get your ideas.

Cheers.

Phil.