+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

mazda mk1 1.8 mx5

Started by aliwizard, 06, January, 2015, 07:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliwizard

hi all , first off happy new year to everyone ,second thanks to Phil, the gaffer for his permission  allowing me to show off this new silicone plenum inlet kit I have developed for the mk1 1.8 version off the Mazda mx5 , aimed at kit car builders tuners modifiers etc.  allowing you to make up your own proper ram air system and getting away from the usual filter position which  puts in right next the exhaust which is about the worst place it could be  ,with a little bit of thought you can build the best system for your money ,search systems for the mk1 1.8 and you will find there is very little and you will be amazed at some of the prices and for what you get its a joke , the hoses are available separately ,I personally think  the plenum inlet will be off greater interest, I have put the first 5 kits on eBay have a look and see what you think ,cheers nick aliwizard .  PS .anyone with a kit based or mx5 spread  the word  cheers .

Iancider

Hi Aliwizard - Looks like no pics posted.  good to have you back on-line.

Regards
Ian

Hairy Santa

Hi Nick great to see you have them finished, been a long slog to get them as you wanted them but they look the dogs boxxocks now

bloody shame I havn't got a MX5 to fit them on 8)

Lucky Ed

Hi Nick, Good to see you've got this project up an running, I remember you talking about doing it and I hope
it works out well for you 8)

aliwizard

'The Gaffer'