News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thanks to Dave Gallop! Track Developments

Started by Crash Test Dummy, 06, March, 2015, 07:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Test Dummy

I have just spent the day with Dave at Track Developments and now have a perfectly set up car.

A year ago I bought the Westfield and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. After spending the day with Dave setting up the tracking, diff etc... It now feels and drives like a new car! A better ride & handles beautifully in the corners.

If you have not had your car looked at by Dave, I strongly recommend it!

Thanks Dave  ;D

Crash Test Dummy

'The Gaffer'

Another happy customer.

A setup by Dave can completely transform your car 8)

Dixie

What would the cost be for full set up?

Just having rolling session, that's circa £450.

Would like to have the Dax set up properly.

Mark

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 07, March, 2015, 06:23:56 PM
What would the cost be for full set up?

Just having rolling session, that's circa £450.

Would like to have the Dax set up properly.

Mark

Give Dave a ring Mark. He has preferential rates for BKCC members http://www.trackdevelopments.co.uk/contact

It will be money well spent.

Dixie

Thanks Phil.

Dave has PM'd me and gave me a great quote, very happy.  Just need to find out when he can get me in.

I am off the North Wales in the Cob for 4 x days starting 16th April, so hopefully Dave can get me in.  Tony Searle wants his Dax done as well, as we are both going to Wales.

Paintman wants his done as well, to sort out front suspension, or should I say lack of it!!!

And 10% club discount was icing on the cake.

Mark

matty78

Dave set my car up last year and still what a difference he made. Great road and track setup and just keeps me grinning ear to ear

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 08, March, 2015, 01:26:00 PM
Thanks Phil.

Dave has PM'd me and gave me a great quote, very happy.  Just need to find out when he can get me in.

I am off the North Wales in the Cob for 4 x days starting 16th April, so hopefully Dave can get me in.  Tony Searle wants his Dax done as well, as we are both going to Wales.

Paintman wants his done as well, to sort out front suspension, or should I say lack of it!!!

And 10% club discount was icing on the cake.

Mark

Nice to hear Mark, Dave will really make a difference to your car, and Tony's too.

Quote from: matty78 on 10, June, 2015, 09:42:40 PM
Dave set my car up last year and still what a difference he made. Great road and track setup and just keeps me grinning ear to ear

Yep he has done all of my cars and the difference is black and white 8)