News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thanks

Started by Iancider, 28, July, 2015, 10:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iancider

Some of you have been aware I have been in hospital for 5 days and goodwill messages have been getting through to me - so thank you to those that did - it really helped.

If you did not know this explains the gap in my communications.  The good news is that with a few more days I will be back to 100% - in fact with the turbo upgrade I now have performance should be enhanced. 

(No Dave not like that! - it was a dodgy ticker)

Ian  ;D

Hairy Santa

Lucky Ed

Ian, sorry to hear you've been 'slightly under the weather', I didn't realise as I've been away.

Hope to see you out and about soon

Cheers
Ed

sanzomat

Looking forward to seeing the new bionic Iancider!

Moleman

You will be able to test it out on the 17th.  8)

Gary RH7

Phase one of Ironman11 complete.

Best of luck :)

SPAXIMUS

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Take it from someone who has suffered health issues in the past, take it easy and do not push yourself too much.
The tendency for people like you and I is to start feeling a bit better and think everything is back to normal and then forget all about it and go back doing what made you ill in the first place.
Things can wait, people will understand if you take it steady, your health is the only important thing.

Best wishes

Jeff

CC Cyclone

All the best Ian.

James.

Facial Hair Optional

As per our PM's, very glad to have you back Ian, Remember, not too much 'boost' on that turbo just yet!!!  :D

rivsy36

Glad to hear your on the mend didn't know you had been unwell!

John

'Mendip Wurzel'

All the best Ian with the ticker problems and hope you are well soon. I can concur with some of the comments already made in that I had similar problems and push things too hard think all was well, only to have to go through it all again. I thought I could build myself a new carport after a 4 hour heart operation, I was wrong!!   

stevel

Get well soon Ian.  As already been said take it easy to ensure a full recovery.

YellaBelly

Glad you're back on the mend chap ;)

Iancider

Thanks guys,

I was suffering a dodgy tickover at night and needed the jump-leads too often.  Strangely this led to a strong desire to tear around the streets at high speed in the early hours of the morning.  I got too close to stalling on three occasions so I needed an upgrade.  I found a couple of good guys who entered the engine bay and did a bit of rewiring.  Now I start first time and the engine keeps running.  After a few days of running in - should be able to go full bore again.  There a bit of damage to the bodywork but a sticker over it should do the trick!

You have to laugh at it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ian

Gary RH7

Nice way of putting it 8)
We don't want to see you on the scrap heap yet!!

(4MPTGSM)

Bulldog Bri

just catching up on everything, Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Wishing you a speedy recovery mate. ;D

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 31, July, 2015, 08:13:24 PM
Nice way of putting it 8)
We don't want to see you on the scrap heap yet!!

(4MPTGSM)
(Helping you on your way to the ton here Gary)... what is (4MPTGSM) all about dude??

Gary RH7

Thought you might of worked it out :-X

Now
3 More Posts To Go Senior Member

Iancider

How about:

4 Man-Pleasure Try Girls Sex and Motor-racing?

Am I right ????

Gary RH7

Much better option Ian but....2MPTGSM

Facial Hair Optional

YSB...

You sneaky buggers!!!  ;D

Iancider

QuoteMuch better option Ian but....2MPTGSM

2 More Posts To Get Senior Memberbership! - MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!!

Gary RH7

Got that wrong. Got to Full Member. 100 out?

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 01, August, 2015, 10:34:12 AM
Got that wrong. Got to Full Member. 100 out?
I started a thread on this a while back Gary, it has all the levels. I will try and find it for you.

Facial Hair Optional

Go to the search box and enter BKCC ranking titles.... that will take you str8 to it Gary.

I'm afraid you don't go str8 from newbie to Senior member mate!!!  :D

In fact you need to get to 250 for that title and there are one or two before that!!!

Gary RH7

I suppose Full Member is better than small member :P

I will just have to keep posting but at least I got off the newbie and Jr...149MPTGJS. Think I will give that up :-[ :-[ :-[

Moleman

I remember those days being a jr member, you whipper snappers don't know when your got it good these days with your silly hoodies & your trousers hanging off your bum.  :-*

Gary RH7

LOL Colin.
I am 63 and use a belt to keep my strides up. Nobody wants to see my Marks & Spencer's anyway :o

Iancider

Still thinking about personal performance upgrades - perhaps I have been thinking too much about the car:

Upgrade 1 - Big Kahunahs
Upgrade 2 - One leg press-ups to improve stopping distance
Upgrade 3 - An eye transplant into each ear to watch the corners
Upgrade 4 - Surgically remove 10 Kg of useless fat - who needs man-boobs?
Upgrade 5 - Armpit to scalp transplant to improve cooling
Upgrade 6 - Rubber underwear for confidence in the corners

Facial Hair Optional

I don't like the sound of number 5 Ian!! Though for the follically challenged I guess it would double as a hair transplant!!!!

benchmark51

Number 6 conjures up a picture too. Probably break the noise limits with all that squeaking going on

Pilgrim Anna

Hi Ian. Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks. Hope you are all better now? And fully recovered? Take care of yourself. :)