News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

14" revolution wheels!!

Started by Billy Bob, 28, July, 2010, 04:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Bob

OK so I am looking at changing the wheels I have on my Westie for next year, my first though was ok how do I finance this without my GF working out the number of carrots she could get for the same amount of money!! (that's in diamonds for the people out there who are as good with subtle hints as I am!!)
1st option is to ignore the kicks under the table and the evil stares and just assume there is something annoying her at work, buy a silly expensive set of rims and tyres and keep smiling
2nd option is to sell the W+T's that are on it at the moment and hope she does not notice the additional funds I put towards said expensive new W+T!! Claime they have always been on there and that she is wrong! (risky I know!!)

My key issue with option 2 is that I have no idea how much they are worth!! I just cannot find any reference to them on the inter net and its one of the recipts I did not get with the vehicle. (and they added up to almost £20k!) So to anyone out there do you have any information on a set of 5 14" 4 spoke revolution wheels (not the split rim) the normal set.
On the web I can find the 14" 4 spoke in a new Split rim configuration, 13" and 15" in the standard form, but nothing on the 14". Are they unusual???
Thanks all  :D

foggy

I am looking for a set of 14 inch wheels. If you have still got them, my wheels are 4 stud Ford. Any chance thath you could put a picture of them on articles for sale.

David H

Quote from: Billy Bob on 28, July, 2010, 04:29:38 PM
OK so I am looking at changing the wheels I have on my Westie for next year, my first though was ok how do I finance this without my GF working out the number of carrots she could get for the same amount of money!! (that's in diamonds for the people out there who are as good with subtle hints as I am!!)
1st option is to ignore the kicks under the table and the evil stares and just assume there is something annoying her at work, buy a silly expensive set of rims and tyres and keep smiling
2nd option is to sell the W+T's that are on it at the moment and hope she does not notice the additional funds I put towards said expensive new W+T!! Claime they have always been on there and that she is wrong! (risky I know!!)

Not seen them in 14"

I have a set of 13" rs alloys but not aware of 14"

I'm sure they exist. Go to classice ford forums maybe?

My key issue with option 2 is that I have no idea how much they are worth!! I just cannot find any reference to them on the inter net and its one of the recipts I did not get with the vehicle. (and they added up to almost £20k!) So to anyone out there do you have any information on a set of 5 14" 4 spoke revolution wheels (not the split rim) the normal set.
On the web I can find the 14" 4 spoke in a new Split rim configuration, 13" and 15" in the standard form, but nothing on the 14". Are they unusual???
Thanks all  :D