Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday Evening meet.

Started by Moleman, 02, November, 2014, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

It's that time of the month again. Who's up for our Thursday evening meet starting at the Riverside Inn BS31 3EZ for about 7pm then drive to the White Harte  BS30 5NA about 8.
This may be the last one of the year where we will change it to the Lockkeeper for the winter.

I may have to work late but should be there at some point.

Anyone else? :)

damouk

Not for me this time I'm afraid

'The Gaffer'

I will do my best 50/50. Work and a bad back have done me in over the last week or so :(

Bulldog Bri

Might try and be at the White Hart again  ;D

8)

benchmark51

I expect to be there, weather permitting of course.

Camber Dave

Not Me this either time.

I'me waiting for an alternator that finishes on the 'bay on Friday....
So no bidding it up Pleeeeese

Dave

CC Cyclone

Can't make this one. Car in several pieces...

Iancider

benchmark51

Quote from: Camber Dave on 03, November, 2014, 06:53:37 PM
Not Me this either time.

Dave
Which alternator are you after?

Moleman

sanzomat

I feel I should make an effort and come along to my first meet. Won't make the first stop but may be able to get to the second. I may have to go to Swansea on Thursday so will also depend on traffic coming back.

Is the 8pm time the arrival time at White Hart or departure time from Riverside?

benchmark51

The time isn't 'set in stone' but 8pm onwards at the White Harte is fine. Look forward to seeing you there. :)

Camber Dave

Quote from: benchmark51 on 03, November, 2014, 11:07:03 PM
Quote from: Camber Dave on 03, November, 2014, 06:53:37 PM
Not Me this either time.

Dave
Which alternator are you after?

MX 5 (eunos) 1990
New or Recon ideally as there are a lot of scruffy ones listed - 25 years old after all

Moleman

Really not sure if I'm going to be able to make tomorrow night as I have to work late. I will show you why on another thread.

Facial Hair Optional

Only just seen this about the meeting Thursday eve 6th November but I will try and be at the White Harte (at least I know where that one is!)

I'm new so this will be my 1st proper meet though I did attend the Summer Classic event at Easter Compton where I met moleman and a few others.

Moleman

Did anyone make it tonight or was it a washout with the weather? :)

benchmark51

I did, place looked closed. 6 tintops in the car park, no lights on downstairs at the back. Waited 30 minutes then went to the White Harte. Stayed about an hour then went home. Can only take so much enthusiasm in one hit.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: benchmark51 on 07, November, 2014, 03:45:27 PM
I did, place looked closed. 6 tintops in the car park, no lights on downstairs at the back. Waited 30 minutes then went to the White Harte. Stayed about an hour then went home. Can only take so much enthusiasm in one hit.

Fair play mate.

Moleman

Yes I guess the weather decided it for most people. :-[

Iancider

Well, near miss Dave.  I was there (upstairs) apparently on me todd, sitting in the bar all lonesome like.  I did intend to get to the White Harte but I wasn't feeling tool well and ambled home before I conked-out.  Sorry that I didn't make it there but you would probably appreciate me staying in quarantine in the circumstances.

Regards
Ian

Bulldog Bri

Ended up working too later to get there.  :(

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Apologies, didn't manage to get free of life's daily grind in time to make it  :( Am really hoping to be at the breakfast club ADC meet 2moro tho (with luck!) No wet weather gear tho so if it does rain I'll take a tin top.