Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queen's Square Sunday morning meet 8th March

Started by Moleman, 25, February, 2015, 05:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

This is a really good chance to meet up with car enthusiasts from all over Bristol. it is held on the Sunday morning from about 9am at Queen Square, Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 4QS

We are now supporting the Avenue Driver's Club in their efforts to sustain this magnificent free public event and thanks to all who have signed up (for free)  If you haven't follow this link to do so.

http://www.avenuedriversclub.co.uk/joinus.html

I know we are always immaculately behaved but I am going to ask three things.  We wish to make a positive impact on the Square and for Bristol as a whole. 
(a) If you see some litter could you pick it up and put it in the bins (not ours but we will help)
(b) If somebody does make noise, very politely explain the situation to them so that the show is not banned as a result - that also applies to burning rubber and the like
(c) Invite as many members of the public as possible to enjoy this benefit for Bristol

So this is a great venue with a good atmosphere so who is up for it?

Iancider

sanzomat

Very likely I'll be there. Will confirm nearer the date...

robp

Moleman

Lucky Ed

I should be there if it's dry. Don't think I'll be in the MAC though as i haven't got the gearbox back yet. Probs come on the bike ;D

Iancider

I may be coming as a passenger - broke a wing today - no cones involved - just a vicious bump!

Bulldog Bri

Planning on being there as well. Just me this time Anna having the evening out on the town ;)

8)

Hairy Santa

I'm hoping to come down as long as the breakfasts are being served  8)

benchmark51

Looks like a no from me. Tried to tax Ratbag today and found the Mot ran out 10 days ago :-X So sorned it for now.

Moleman

Moleman

Had to take my radiator to get some cracks welded up so it won't be ready for Sunday so maybe next time.  ::)

Cob68

Hi, as long as weather holds out I'll be there. Cheers Tony

peterw

I'm planning on being there, pending any more disasters.....

danwilko

Would love to go but car still getting work done, be there next month I hope

CC Cyclone

I've been a bit quiet of late, cyclone is in pieces & Sorn and not had chance to spend any time on it due to another new arrival - we now have a 3 week old daughter who seems to take up quite a lot of my time!

Was thinking this morning it was great weather for a run out. Enjoy tomorrow, remote chance I might make next month....

Iancider

sanzomat

Will be there. Will be arriving in a mini convoy with Mike, the other new member from Yate/Sodbury area, so save us some space!

sanzomat

Quote from: CC Cyclone on 07, March, 2015, 07:16:28 PM
I've been a bit quiet of late, cyclone is in pieces & Sorn and not had chance to spend any time on it due to another new arrival - we now have a 3 week old daughter who seems to take up quite a lot of my time!

I've got a 4 week old grand daughter - will have to introduce them to each other!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: CC Cyclone on 07, March, 2015, 07:16:28 PM

Was thinking this morning it was great weather for a run out. Enjoy tomorrow, remote chance I might make next month....

Congrats in order :)

garry h

Moleman

Shame I missed it.  just waiting for my Radiator to come back.  :(