Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Classic Vehicle restoration show- CKC invitation

Started by Iancider, 26, August, 2015, 06:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Brandy Barrel

1.5 hours in the dark driving back, possibly in the rain(which I don't mind, just visibility issues) so as much as I really want too, I think I need to bail and say I can't bring the westie.
Keeping my eye out for another more practice winter kit car, then I can have best of two worlds.
:Dy

Dixie

Colin

We met up in BOA for breakfast this morning

Me, wife and daughter.
Tony Searle
Ian and Christine.

Anyway, Tony and I will put both our Dax's on the stand.

Mark

Moleman

Cob68

Hi Colin, as Mark said no problem for me, better get the polish ready. Cheers Tony

Moleman

I'm guessing it is for the Sunday Tony?  :)

Any more for this? Also is there anyone who can take the chassis back on the Sunday for us?

Cob68

Hi Colin, Mark and i are OK for both days, assume ok to leave cars on stand overnight? Cheers Tony

Moleman

You can leave them there if you wish Tony.  :)

OK final call for this.

I have to fill in the forms so if anyone was thinking of parking inside on our club stand for one of the days say now!

Each car will get 2 passes for free entry to the show. So far I have Iancider, Dixie, Cob68, The Go inspire chassis, Flippers MX5 & myself.

Is this it?

Dixie

Paintman was considering it.  I tried to convince him yesterday, he said he will think about it.

M

Facial Hair Optional

Sorry Colin, I'd love to do it but I just can't mate. I will try and pop down and say hi though.

Moleman

No probs FHO.

Don't leave it too late though Paintman as they need to know very soon as I'm already being asked to send in the forms.  :)

Moleman

Final call to put your car on the club stand as I really need to fill in the forms to get you your free passes for the weekend.

Iancider

Moleman,

Duncan will come with his Cobra IF the weather is okay - he has not roof.  He could come either day

Moleman

I will need his car details mate so can you PM me them then that should be fine.  :)

Moleman

Final call to put your name down for the indoor club stand & free pass for 2 people per car.

paintman

Sorry Colin, bit busy that weekend.

I'll come down for a few hours on the weekend some time, but don't want to commit myself for longer.

Tony

Moleman

No Probs thanks for letting me know Tony.

If anyone has Cob68's mob phone number then can you let him know I need his car details.
Thanks.

Dixie

Moleman

Thanks just looked at my phone & the battery is dead.  ::) I will get hold of him tomorrow now as I'm guessing it's his number. thanks mate.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 17, October, 2015, 07:09:51 PM
No Probs thanks for letting me know Tony.

If anyone has Cob68's mob phone number then can you let him know I need his car details.
Thanks.
If you get really stuck let me know mate, I can knock on his door, it's about 75 metres from my place!!

Moleman

I have the passes for those who put their name down for this & hopefully will hand them out at Castle Combe this Saturday.

Cob68

What time do we need to be there on the Saturday?

Moleman

You need to be there by 9am mate as they want the cars in & set up before they open at 9.30am  8)

danwilko

Sorry for the slow delay
I'm on the classic and historic stand with a mk1 mini
I'll be there the Sunday afternoon to collect the car so will try and say hello

Bulldog Bri

Bulldog Bri

Gary RH7

WOW!! the guys have been busy since I last saw it. :o :o :o :o :o :o

Well done Flipper and team.

Moleman

It's all mostly set up now & looking good. The show is looking like it could be really good & all we need is some good weather so the outdoor displays will turn up.  :)

paintman

Hoping to get there Sunday morning in the Hood if it's dry.....going to p*ss down tomorrow I recon. ::)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Visited the Classic car show today. Lots of tools and things and plenty of cars. A nice rainy day. I reckon the Bristol Kit Car Club stand is as good as the best stands there

Moleman

Thanks for that Mendip Wurzel & you came close as we got voted

WE got 2nd best stand

There was some pretty good looking cars there today. I was even impressed how many cars turned up to the show that were displaying outside.

I didn't take many of the other cars but it was worth going to see them today so hopefully it will be as good tomorrow.

Lucky Ed

Facial Hair Optional

Brilliantly impressive job lads - well done indeed  :)

Bulldog Bri

Moleman

Today went well today. We met some good people & maybe some new members.  8)

We also sold quite a few raffle tickets as well as some calendars.  8)

sanzomat

Moleman

I met the GTM secretary (I think that's who he said he was) as they had two cars there. Both red. I guess red is the colour for GTM's.  :)

'The Gaffer'

Well done guys, my apologies for not being there.

sanzomat

Quote from: Moleman on 08, November, 2015, 09:07:17 PM
I met the GTM secretary (I think that's who he said he was) as they had two cars there. Both red. I guess red is the colour for GTM's.  :)

Was that Bob Snooks? I met him when I popped over to the GTM stand at Stoneleigh and he was also one of the GTM guys at Combe in June. Red Libra if I remember correctly.

There are a few red ones about but just as many yellow: