News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC club meal.

Started by Moleman, 15, September, 2015, 08:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

The over all balance will be £18.50 per meal for those who paid £5 deposit.  :)

Moleman

Just to clarify please also be there for around 12.15 to sit down for 12.30am.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Ive become Stuffed Full Vandoorne again! Yummy beef and gravy, great company too. All in all a very good club Xmas meal I think.

A big thanks to Mr and Mrs Moleman for organising a great event, cheers!! (I hope you paid Col???)  :o :o ;D ;D :P :P

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all  :) :)

Gary RH7

Sorry I couldn't make it guys :'(

Any pics?

Facial Hair Optional

Colin took a couple Gary, I'm sure he'll post them soon as he's finsihed the washing up!!   ;D

Sumov8

Great meal and location,  Well done Colin  Many thanks

Iancider

It was a great event and a lovely atmosphere - a great start to our Christmas.

Wasn't that food just fantastic!

Ian

Moleman

Thanks to everyone came as it was a good afternoon.

I did take a few pictures in the end but they are not very good.

Gary RH7

Cheers Col. looks like your camera had a few more drinks than you :P

'The Gaffer'

My sincere apologies for not making it this year.

Looks like everyone had a great time :) A big cheer to Colin for organising the event, the venue looks to have been a great success.

longtimecoming

It was a massive success and a very nice meal and a chance to put more names to faces. Here's looking forward to another great year with the club events and get togethers.

Daley Down Under

Looks like you all had a great time.  I'm missing the cold and the pub meals.  XXXX and prawns on the barbie doesn't cut it at this time of year  :D

Cheers Adrian

benchmark51

Went to Queens Sq in the morning but it wasn't very busy at all. Did a circuit but decided not to stay and headed on down to Clutton. Arrived at 11:40 (via Ian's deep muddy puddle) and went in to 'case the joint'  ;D. Totally different to how I remembered it 40 years ago and to my relief non of my ex wenches were there! Mind you the ones that were there were very agreeable. Very nice place and food was very good too. Will go back there again. Could have done with a bit of rain on the way back but it stayed dry, so I washed enough Somerset mud off of Ratbag to qualify for a postcode. :D

Crash Test Dummy

Thank you to Moleman for being organised and having the print outs of what everyone had ordered.

Fantastic food, good company and surprisingly not as much talk about cars as I was expecting - good to know that we are a social club as well as a car club.

Merry Christmas all!