News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

The Boatman's

Started by Cob68, 21, September, 2015, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Cob68

Hi anyone up for a meet at Bradford On Avon Sunday 27th Sept to sample the worlds famous Boatman's Breakfast at the Lock Inn. Meet in the car park near the station at around 11am for anyone interested, we normally park up the end near the river. Cheers Tony

Moleman

That sounds like a good run out mate. Do you want to put up the post code for this so people can see where it is exactly.  ;D

Sadly I have a heavy night planned on Saturday so I can't make it.

Cob68

The Lock Inn is at BA15 1LE, if you go to www.thelockinn.co.uk tells you where to park. We normaly park in the large car park near the station and take the scenic walk along the tow path. So just head for the train station at BOA and park up the end by the public toilets.

Moleman

damouk

This one is out for me I'm afraid, It's a shame this isn't the following week as I could have taken the v-storm to the gf's and gone on from there

Iancider

Yep,

That's me and Wifey up for this one.

I have been there before and can recommend this - it is a great location.  8) 8) 8)

Watch out for the sneaky and sometimes invisible speed bumps nearby  - you don't want to hit those too hard!

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

It looks and sounds great but after recent events I need to hire a bodyguard for my car if I am leaving it out of sight and I can't afford one so as the Dragons say, 'I'm out'

Gary RH7

Another weekend I would have said yes but I don't think the wife would appreciate it if I do TVRs on Saturday and then out again on Sunday :(

benchmark51

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 22, September, 2015, 10:08:25 PM
It looks and sounds great but after recent events I need to hire a bodyguard for my car if I am leaving it out of sight and I can't afford one so as the Dragons say, 'I'm out'
Thats a shame, could have borrowed the m-i-l but she's in training for halloween

Moleman

FHO I wouldn't let one little set back though it was crap to put you off going to other events mate because if you do it won't be worth keeping it if you won't take it out.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Oh I will be taking it out Col, just not keen on leaving it unattended where I cant keep an eye on it, that's all. I got the impression the car park was quite way from the pub?