News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Karting who is up for it?

Started by Moleman, 24, September, 2015, 10:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Gary RH7

Col, if you would like to PM your bank details I can get the £10 to you that way.

Moleman

I will send you the details now Gary.  :)

Quick update.
It's Swindon karting mate.

http://www.swindonkarting.co.uk

Swindon Karting Arena
Hangar C2, Wroughton Airfield, Swindon, Wiltshire SN4 0QJ

So we now have Moleman   +3        = Yes can make it,     £40 deposit paid.   
                         Peterw                  = yes can make it,     £10 deposit paid.
                         Gary RH7              =  Yes can make it,    £10 deposit paid.
                         Chrunchie Gears    =  Yes can make it,
                         Alastair                 = Yes can make it,      £10 deposit paid.
                         Fullpint                  =  ?
                         Iancider                =  Yes can make it,     £10 deposit paid.
                         sanzomat  + 1       =  Yes can make it,     £20 deposit paid.

Still waiting for the rest of the payments guys.  :)

If anyone else wants to do this please say now so I can see if we can add more people to this booked event.

Gary RH7

Got your details Colin. I will sort it out tomorrow night when I get home. A bit late now as it has been a long day and I have to be up at 5, also I feel like SH1T :'( :'(

Crunchie Gears

On holiday and email would not send through site.

I am back a week tomorrow and will send again.

Moleman

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 12, October, 2015, 08:44:03 PM
On holiday and email would not send through site.

I am back a week tomorrow and will send again.

OK I can PM you my bank details which should give you an email notification & the details of the PM if you like.  :)

Moleman

I'm still waiting for a few more deposits guys. :(

simmo11

Hi is there any more places left, if so can you pm me so I can pay the deposit thanks

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Moleman on 20, October, 2015, 07:16:30 PM

Hi I sent an email with my contact details or could you pm me with your bank details please.

Thanks in advance

Moleman

Quote from: simmo11 on 20, October, 2015, 08:54:53 PM
Hi is there any more places left, if so can you pm me so I can pay the deposit thanks

Yes if you get the deposit to me very soon as 13 people is the max.  :)

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 20, October, 2015, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: Moleman on 20, October, 2015, 07:16:30 PM

Hi I sent an email with my contact details or could you pm me with your bank details please.
Thanks in advance

PM sent

Moleman

simmo11

Deposit paid, looking forward to meeting everyone

Crunchie Gears

Moleman

Quick update.
It's Swindon karting mate.

Swindon Karting Arena

Chrunchie Gears    =  Yes can make it,    £10 deposit paid.
                         simmo11              =  Yes can make it,     £10 deposit paid.
                         Fullpint                 ?

Hi Steve are you still up for this mate as I can fill the place if not.  :)

fullpint

Colin; Yes please... Fire me an email with where to send the money to, I will pay in full :) email it to;
tpcs2010@live.com

Moleman

OK I will email you tomorrow mate.  :)

Moleman

Chrunchie Gears    =  Yes can make it,    £10 deposit paid.
                         simmo11              =  Yes can make it,     £10 deposit paid.
                         Fullpint                 =   Yes can make it,   Paid in full.       

Moleman

Don't forget it's this Saturday!

At  Swindon karting

Swindon Karting Arena

So we now have Moleman   +3        = £40 deposit paid.   
                         Peterw                  = £10 deposit paid.
                         Gary RH7              = £10 deposit paid.
                         Chrunchie Gears    = £10 deposit paid.
                         Alastair                 = £10 deposit paid.
                         Iancider                = £10 deposit paid.
                         sanzomat  + 1       = £20 deposit paid.
                         simmo11               =£10 deposit paid.
                         Fullpint                 = Paid in full

Don't forget to bring the final balance you need to pay & if you have your own helmet & driving gloves then you might want to bring them too.

Be there for 10.30am to start at 11am
Thanks Colin.

fullpint

Got my own helmet Colin but no gloves.. I'm a man, I drive with my bare hands hahahaha.. :)

Moleman

I'm sorry to say you normally have to wear gloves when karting mate. Don't worry they do provide them.  :)

sanzomat

Is this one of those places where they charge you for a helmet liner? When I last went karting in Gloucester they insisted on you buying (or bringing) a re-usable cotton liner (bit like the karting centre equivalent of a bag for life!). I'll probably use their helmet but I'll bring my own liner just in case!

Moleman

I'm certainly not a ware of them charging that mate. I have done karting in a few places now & not had that before.

sanzomat

Completely off topic - was at airbus this afternoon - tendering for the new building where the rodney works used to be...

Moleman

You should have txted me I would have come see you after you were done.  :)

Gary RH7

Sorry guys something has come up and I cant make it..

Anybody wants to use my £10.00 deposit they are welcome

Enjoy and take some pictures please.

Gary

Moleman

Thanks for letting me know mate.

I will ask around so if someone is interested please let me know real soon.  :)

simmo11

If no one is interested my son will come along

Gary RH7

Quote from: simmo11 on 27, November, 2015, 08:35:33 PM
If no one is interested my son will come along

Take advantage mate.

We never did get a meet sorted out across east. Must make a point of it as soon as the weather starts to get better.

simmo11

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 27, November, 2015, 09:07:10 PM

We never did get a meet sorted out across east. Must make a point of it as soon as the weather starts to get better.

Yeah we raised the subject a couple of times but it never came off did it. Let's make it happen in 2016 shall we? I'll be interested for sure and I think there may be a couple of others in my area that will come if they have free time (you know who you are!!)

Moleman

Hi simmo11. Yes please feel free to bring your son & fill the space.

ps don't forget rule number one. No overtaking me!!! 8)

simmo11

Crunchie Gears

Just checked the weather.  Bit wet in Swindon :(

Will walk the dog, load up and see you there :D

simmo11

Just got back, thanks for organizing this we had a great time, and it was good meeting you all, looking forward to seeing you in the new year  :)

fullpint

Thanks Colin for getting this to work.. What a blast.. Did get a lovely T-Bone on the first practice laps, thought it was going to take me out! I managed to start last but one :) but well pleased with my 8th place finish.. Did manage to get up to 6th .. Great fun but now very stiff lol

Moleman

What fun. Thanks for everyone for turning up. It was a good day. It was nice to see some new faces as well as some regulars.

Is it me or did those laps go really quickly?  :o ;D

sanzomat

Quote from: Moleman on 28, November, 2015, 06:23:23 PM
Is it me or did those laps go really quickly?  :o ;D

The best of us was still 3 seconds off the lap record though - cold tyres on cold tarmac is a good enough excuse I think.

If you want to try Gloucester next time you can do an iron man endurance - 10 laps practice then 60 laps race for £35 each. The track is shorter but tighter so the lap time is about the same so you are out for twice as long for less money. There are a few bumps and a bit of elevation change to literally shake things up so you come off really stiff and achey.

Swindon was nice and flowing though - really enjoyed it. Thanks for organising. I'm never going to live down be so thrashed by my son though!

fullpint

60 laps!!!! Think they would need to lift me out the kart after that one lol,,, Like the sound of the track though :) I would be up for that..

Iancider

Great day Moleman - thanks for organising it.  I have just loosened my upper arms just enough to reach the keyboard 10 hour later.

'The Gaffer'

Crunchie Gears

Thank you Moleman for organising a great event  :D I really enjoyed it. ;D. I could have done with a few more people to play with in the race but was too slow to catch anyone.

I would like to go back there and have a practice and see where I was loosing all the time.  I was quite chuffed all my laps were consistent  :D  the problem was there were all slow LOL.

Got home and had to cut Perspex for head office :o. My my hand are knocked ;D