AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday Evening Club meet 5th November.

Started by Moleman, 30, October, 2015, 07:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

For the next few months we will now be meeting at the Lock Keeper, Keynsham Bypass, Keynsham, Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset BS31 2DD from 7pm onwards

We will be under the heated Umbrella's if you haven't been there before.  :)  The weather won't matter as you don't have to bring the kit car if you don't want too now that the cold weather is setting in. It will still be a chance to get together keep up with your winter projects & talk about any other idea's about what we want to do for the club next year.

Oh & give me some deposit money for the Christmas meal.  ;D

So who is up for it?

sanzomat

Probably, especially as it looks like I'll be absent tomorrow!

Sumov8

Thursday sounds good I am not taking the car off the road this year, too much grief with the Tax

See you all huddled round the heaters!!

Iancider

Brandy Barrel

Facial Hair Optional

Should be there mate, though not in ASBO as not sure misfire will be sorted by then. Plus I'm old and it's getting cold  ;D

sanzomat

Checked with the boss. 5th is MiL's birthday celebrations and as I'll be borrowing her garage soon and filling it up with bits of dismantled car I should stay on her good side :D

Moleman

CC Cyclone

I have a busy November ahead. Have sold our place and moving out a week today. Two weeks in a temporary flat and then moving again so not much opportunity to take part in the coming weeks.

The good news is that I am moving to Castle Combe and so I now have no excuse. I say Castle Combe, I think I have bought the house closest to the circuit! I expect I will start moaning about noise and try and close it down ;)

Have fun all.

Hairy Santa

Lucky Ed

Moleman

Quote from: CC Cyclone on 02, November, 2015, 07:45:55 PM
I have a busy November ahead. Have sold our place and moving out a week today. Two weeks in a temporary flat and then moving again so not much opportunity to take part in the coming weeks.

The good news is that I am moving to Castle Combe and so I now have no excuse. I say Castle Combe, I think I have bought the house closest to the circuit! I expect I will start moaning about noise and try and close it down ;)

Have fun all.

You could start changing their minds about the noise. You better come to our track days there next year now.  ;D

Nice one Ed.  :)
Any more coming this Thursday?

I will definitely be bringing the van as I'm getting the car ready for the weekend.

Gary RH7

peterw

I should be able to make this one, could be in the new project...

Moleman

Lets hope the weather will be dry enough for you mate.  :)

Moleman

Bri has dropped off the 2016 Calendars so I will bring them with me tomorrow if any one would like one for £4 each.

Don't forget your Christmas meal deposit money as well.  8)

Don't forget it is at the Lock Keeper.

Brandy Barrel

Gary RH7

Couldn't make it after all. Hope there was a good turnout. See some of you at the show over the weekend.

Colin, probably see you at Camber Dave''s tomorrow as I will be helping him with the donor car. I can help loading the chassis if you need it.

Any chance you could bring 3 calenders to Davies? Will save me traipsing them round the show.

Moleman

Gary they are already in the van so I don't forget them.  :)

It was a good turn out considering the weather & the fact it was bonfire night. We watched the Keynsham firework display & the riot that followed it. I never seen so many blue flashing lights after a firework display.
Even had loads of them on the ring road all the way to north Bristol.  :o :)

PS hats off to Sumov8 for bringing the Cobra.  8)

Bulldog Bri

benchmark51

I didn't make it either. Lots of fireworks going off near me, upset Rex lots so stayed in.

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah sorry didnt get there, have had a rough couple of days  :(

Brandy Barrel

I must say it was quite warm too.
Or was that the heaters.....
Yes it was a good evening, we enjoyed ourselves.
Boy was it slippery on the way home..... Too many leaves.