News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

First Thursday Eve Club meet.

Started by Moleman, 02, January, 2016, 03:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Happy new year everyone.

Who is up for our first Thursday evening meet on 7th January at "The Lock Keeper", Keynsham Bypass, Keynsham, Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset BS31 2DD from 7pm onwards

We will be under the heated Umbrella's if you haven't been there before.  :)  The weather won't matter as you don't have to bring the kit car if you don't want too now that the cold weather is setting in. It will still be a chance to get together keep up with your winter projects & talk about any other idea's about what we want to do for the club next year.

So who is up for it?

sanzomat

I'm planning to come along. Hope to see you there.

Hairy Santa

damouk

Facial Hair Optional

It's a difficult week for me so I'm not sure atm

benchmark51

Gary RH7

Wow :o :o :o Come round so fast ;D Will try and make it to start a new year as I hope to carry on :P

CrisisWolf

Won't be at this January one but hopefully the Feb one. Work travels and would like to turn up in the car for my first meet - but its currently in the garage requiring electrical fixes and its dash completing...

Sumov8

Moleman

Any more going to pop along this Thursday?

mikebishop

Gary RH7

Sorry guys something came up. Have a good one ;D

benchmark51

I didn't make it either, had a busy day. Had a shower, early tea, got dressed and fell asleep! :-X

Moleman

No probs guys. It still turned out to be a good night & not a bad turn out for this time of year.  8)