News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC Discount at www.racewear.co.uk

Started by Krazyken, 07, July, 2011, 08:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

Had a good meeting with Max Tyler of www.racewear.co.uk today and bough a new pair of boots and gloves for half the cost of what I paid last time at Merlin Motorsport.  Also agreed 5% discount for BKCC supporting members.

Max is a small mainly online operation based on a farm just outside Melksham where he has just moved into new bigger premises (2 Portakabins) one of which is a dedicated showroom.  Max is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and I recommend that you give him a try for any racewear requirements.  He will recommend which products are best from the famous name manufacturers and also offers the Speed racewear range which is every bit as good as the big names but without the advertising/image costs.

This deal is for supporting members so you will need to quote your membership number when claiming the 5% BKCC discount.  We will get him added to the list of companies offering discounts shortly.   

Max_racewear

Thanks Ken!

Please see my post on the new member board for the discount code so you can get the savings online.

If you're on Facebook, sign up on our page and we'll keep you up to date on any special deals we are running from time to time, it's www.Facebook.com/Racewear.co.uk and on Twitter it's @Sarah_Racewear.

Please do use the Facebook or Twitter links because I post on those more extensively than the various forums I belong to! Any special offers will probably be advertised there a day before our newsletters

Happy motoring

Max