News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Off the Road

Started by foggy, 12, September, 2010, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foggy

Just come up from the garage, getting the car ready for wrapping,its taking a lot longer than I thought it would,trying to get all the scratches,stone chips etc ironed out,won't be on any runs for the next couple of months. I will be back on the road as soon as I can.

'The Gaffer'

Is the wrap a secret?

Look forward to seeing you and your wrapper soon :)

paintman

I bet its leopard stripe :Ps!!

foggy

Do you mean leopard spots? mmmm - I will have a think about that!   Thought about it - no don't think so. Still hav'nt decided yet. Got a couple of ideals, got to make  my mind up soon,its going in to be done in about 3 wks

Grin-a-lot

Could you get a massive Robin hood figure across the bonnet?

How about 3" tall silhouettes of kylie minogue all over it?

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Sir Grin-a-lot on 15, September, 2010, 08:19:04 PM
Could you get a massive Robin hood figure across the bonnet?

I like that one :)

Any more Foggy-Wrap ideas?

WALNUT

If your going to have it wraped, have the words caramel printed all over, it will look like a giant toffee.

Tony

Grin-a-lot

Ooh ooh ooh:

How about a picture of an open engine bay put over your bonnet then it'll look like you have a see through bonnet.  You could have colour coordinated hoses and all sorts!

Also a picture of a pair of man's legs in suspenders running from the seat to the pedals; that'd turn heads!

foggy

Yeah, some good ideals coming in, I still Hav't made my mind up. Still open for suggestions. Would Sir grin a lot like to model for the stockings and suspender picture? Kiely Minnogue- yes indeedy-but not practical.