Hairy Santa

Quote from: Cob68 on 25, June, 2011, 05:20:05 PM
Hi Pete, I'll also meet you at Brislington at 9.00 am. Cheers Tony

Hi Tony

Long time, look forward to seeing you

evolution

Hi Tony & Hairy,
I'll see you at mcdonalds at 9.

Bri, any chance of speeding up on this run?  ;)

Richard

Got a fuel problem, just been looking into it and need to make a purchase in the morning to fix so will be along if I can it done quickly after local Halfrauds is open. At least Cheddar isn't too far for me to make up time.

foggy

'The Gaffer'

Sadly a couple dropping out but a couple more added

BKCC 
     1. Bulldog Bri
     2. The Gaffer
     3. Paintman
     4. Mendip Wursel
     5. Cob68
     6. Dixie
     7. The Great Redmondo
     8. WALLNUT
     9. Sumov8
    10. Richard?
    11. Keaters1
    12. Hairy Santa
    13. YZFMINI
    14. evolution

Come on folks, get your names down.

ACKCC
     1. Matt
     2. Brick69
     3. Grumps
     4. allen7
     5. Mr Bling
     6. Gadjet
     7. MattyD
     8. florinmetalworks

Dixie

If I am not there at Churchill, I will meet you at Axbridge

M

The Great Redmondo

Many thanks to all that helped me out today particularly YZFMINI, The Gaffer, Bulldog Bri and also to Hairy Santa for advice on how to sort my starter motor. Hope you all had a good afternoon, look forward to seeing the photos.

'The Gaffer'

Wow what a scorcher 8) Had a great day today, nice to catch up with the ACKCC again - we must do it more often.

Only one mechanical problem today out the 25 or so cars that attended the event - hope the Great Redmondo finds a fix for his starter solonoid - Nothing that a few push starts didn't sort today though :)

The only downside for me was the meal timings at Puxton Park - I really thought Hairy Pete was going to do a Micheal Douglas on us ;D

Anyway, the food was pretty tasteless and bland anyway :(  New venue next time, shame as it had a lot going for it.

Bri as usual kept us all together in convoy and the run from the meeting point looked pretty spectacular.

Nice to catch up with Ian Stent from CKC again, hopefully we might get an article in the mag. Lots of video and pics were taken, but I'll add mine anyway.

All in all a very successful event..

A few pics from the day

Meeting point.

The Convoy

The line up

Hope everyone got home safely and here's to the next one :)

Hairy Santa

Good day apart from the morons who dont serve food from 11.30 to 12.00 - what a way to run a business

here are a few more pics for the collection

stupott901

looks ike a really good meet im gutted im not in the country at the momment as id loved to of turned up in the cobra DAMN!!!!!!!!

Bulldog Bri

Big thanks to everyone that made it along today, and what a day, supurb weather and a fantastic turn out from both clubs.

Here's just a few of our pic's as well.

8)

Dixie

Enjoyed the morning thanks Bri. 

Can't believe the cafe stopped doing  grub at 11.30am when over 25 cars wanted food, madness.

Nice to see Ian Stent there, I was very impressed with him, really approachable and a nice bloke and let Hannah sit in the "Complete Kit Car" £500 challenge car.  She loves the Starsky&Hutch theme.  Wish I was wearing my complete Kit Car T-Shirt now, might of won a prize??? but then probably not.

And finally, I like Tony's hood on the Cobra.  If I keep my Dax and dont buy a Grinnal, might treat my self next year.

Bulldog Bri

In case no one has seen this ACKCC have posted a vid of the run, Thanks guys.

8)