+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

28th April Spring Action-day at Combe..

Started by fullpint, 24, April, 2012, 07:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

I'm sure the locals already know about this event.

1st action day for 2012 this Saturday at Castle Combe.. I will be taking the Mk Indy along (if its not raining) and parking up on the wife's (cento-rebels) car club stand.
Should be a great day out, cost a tenner I think and kids  are free..

YellaBelly

5 minutes away from me so I fancy a trip there but the weather looks pretty nasty for the next few days so I'll see.

fullpint

Forecast is not tooooooo bad.. 15-16 degree's and a very slim chance of a shower.. So Mk Indy can come out to play although no track time for me.. My mate will be taking his Holden on track if it passes the db test, if not then his twin turbo Supra.. Can't wait, should be a nice day  ;D :D ;) :)

alastair

I think I may pop along to this (weather permitting). What time do the gates open?

fullpint

830 I think. Over 100+ car clubs so it will be a little busy for the first hour or so..
I will be parked up in area y which is behind the Tavern  :P

fullpint

:D NO RAIN, could be a nice day, why not pop along if you can.  :-*

fullpint

Quote from: fullpint on 28, April, 2012, 05:48:53 AM
:D NO RAIN, could be a nice day, why not pop along if you can.  :-*
Spoke too soon!!! Bugger.. I'm sat here at home now waiting for the rain to ease up.. Did not want to look like a wally sat in Morrisons car park with every looking at me saying 'Look at that silly tw*t sat in his kit car getting soaked' hahahhaha..

YellaBelly

I did warn you mate :( ;) Fingers crossed it improves.

Not stopped a constant stream of cars going past our place though, we're right on the main road from Acton Turville to Castle Combe and they just keep on coming.....:D

paintman

Quote from: fullpint on 26, April, 2012, 06:30:26 PM
Forecast is not tooooooo bad.. 15-16 degree's and a very slim chance of a shower.. So Mk Indy can come out to play although no track time for me.. My mate will be taking his Holden on track if it passes the db test, if not then his twin turbo Supra.. Can't wait, should be a nice day  ;D :D ;) :)

They definitely got the weather wrong.......hasn't stopped raining all day here!! ::)

fullpint

Sure did,,,,,,,,, Was COLD and DAMP but still managed to drive the Mk up with my full wet gear on.......On me that is :D

YellaBelly

Fair play on you for sticking with it! :D :D

Like I said, I live 5 minutes down the road and it was WET!!