News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Whos going?

Started by Bulldog Bri, 07, January, 2013, 09:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

This Sunday should be the Avenue Drivers club meeting down at Queens Square.... WHO'S GOING ? ? ? ?

Me and Anna have every intention of being there...Will be good to see a few of you for the new year....  ;D

8)

Moleman

I should be there as long as it ain't too wet. Now the westy is running again.  :)

'The Gaffer'

It's quite possible I will make this.

Grin-a-lot

I had a successful first start at the weekend so if its dry i'll be there!

YellaBelly

Even if I get my brakes sorted I'll not be there I'm afraid, off to Taiwan Saturday with work :( :(

Anyone know any good jobs going that don't involve damn globetrotting?  >:( >:(

Sprint 7

If it's dry I'll be there all being well :P

robp

Yes, Westy should be on the road again by the weekend.  Will be good to see everyone.

peterw

Been out in mine yesterday and today, so weather permitting YES!!! :P

Hairy Santa

Breakfast calling me thinks  ;)

Sumov8

All going well me and Alan will be there in his Dutton, Cobra having dashboard upgrade so off the road......... !!

fullpint

Cant make this one.
For those who can it may be worth packing the snow chains in the boot just in case  :D :D :D :D

alastair

Ill be there. What time do we meet again?

Grin-a-lot

I'm meeting some people i've never met at a garage I don't really recognise and convoying down.

If anyone wants to come as well its the Berkley Heath Garage on the A38 at 0830.

Hairy Santa

fullpint

What a cracking morning. Wish I could make it. :(. Grand daugther is here for the weekend 8).
Should be a good turn out for those going.

Bulldog Bri

Yep. It was. we were there for 8:40, Anna drove down while the roads were empty and to get some Bulldog driving experiance ready for her own.

It was flippin cold but a good turn out yet again.

8)

Hairy Santa

was a very good turnout prob 12 members in total

very cold but the sun was out

The Dax loves this cold weather, very nice drive out

robp

Great to see everyone again this morning.  Hopefully catch up again soon.

Moleman

Good day today. Good to meet up again. Roll on a much better dryer year so we can do this without the bloody rain spoiling it for us.  8)

'The Gaffer'

I really wanted to make this but work took over I'm afraid, pleased some made it down there.

Be a little while before some sun now :(

Sprint 7

Oh what a beautifull morning (theres a song there somewhere) .Damned cold but a cracking run down to the square this am.Took a pal of mine down and he was very impressed with the turnout of all the different motors.See you all in a couple of months as I'm sorning for a bit to get a few jobs done on the Hood. :P