AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Action Day, Castle Combe 14th Sept FREE!!

Started by fullpint, 16, August, 2013, 07:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

fullpint

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=443
As some of you know my wife runs the Cento-rebels car clubs and we attend all the action days at Combe.
A few BKCC have joined us in the past and it makes a great day out. We have a nice area to park with a great view of Camp corner..
So this may well be the last time that Cento-rebels goes due to members of her club going down other routes.
So if any of you want to come along for FREE send me a message ASAP.. Moleman (Colin) has already got two tickets so that leaves 9 only.. Please only take up this offer if you can make it on the day.
These tickets allow you to park up in the paddock area in our allocated area. Track time can be booked if you fancy a 15min blast around the track..

Moleman

This is a good day. I have been a few times now. you won't be disappointed :D

fullpint

Any takers?
JB I think I told you its the 26th yesterday!! Think my mind was elsewhere at Bradley Stoke  :P :P :P :P
Its the 26th, do you want one or two ticket?

robp

fullpint

Ok Rob.. One or two tickets? PM me your address and I will get them posted to you.. We are in the same area as last time.

fullpint

Confirmed so far;
Moleman + 1
JB +1 may be?
Robp +1 may be?

robp

Quote from: fullpint on 27, August, 2013, 07:47:07 PM
Ok Rob.. One or two tickets? PM me your address and I will get them posted to you.. We are in the same area as last time.

Just one ticket please.  PM sent.

YellaBelly

WALNUT

Can I have one please
                            Walnut

YellaBelly

Steve, going to have to scrub this one I'm afraid, they've just confirmed my training delivery in Munich 16-18 Sep, I fly out on the Sunday :( :(

Hopefully someone else can make use of the tickets.

Scrub that!! It's the 14th not the 15th Doh!!!!  ???  ???

As you were, 2 please  ;D

WALNUT

Now I am lost. Is it the 25 26 14 or 15       lol

fullpint

Im always lost Walnut  ;D :D ;) :)
Moleman + 1
JB +1 D you want me to post them JB?
Robp +1 may be?

WALNUT

Have you missed me from your list.
                                                  Walnut

fullpint

Yep  ;) ;) ;) ;)
Ok pm me your address if you want it posted.
Moleman x 2
JB x 2 Do you want me to post them JB?
Robp x 1
Walnut x 1

fullpint

Drivers tickets have arrived here today.. Just waiting for a couple of passenger ticket. If they come by Saturday I will bring them along with me to the Tetbury show. If the weather puts a spanner in the works I will have to post them.
Tony and Rob I have your address.
JB & Colin I will need yours if I don't make it on Sunday..
Castle Combe have changed the way they give tickets out now!! Turns out only driver gets in for free but the wife has pulled a few strings and managed to get a few extra.
STILL GOT 8 DRIVER tickets up for grabs??

WALNUT

Moleman

Hi steve. are you going to the riverside tomorrow? As I will be there.
IN THE WESTY!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

robp

YellaBelly

Wot ^^^^^ He said! :D :D :D

BTW Rob, were you in Melksham around 2ish yesterday?

fullpint

Got all the tickets thru now so I will bring them along to the Riverside. See you guys in an hour  8)

fullpint

Forecast was rain but now they are saying its going to be dry... Will see what its like in the morning.. ;D

YellaBelly

Jan came home tonight, so I may still be OK for a couple of hours tomorrow as long as it's not P'ing it down. I'll see how she feels in the morning, if she needs me to stick around then I will.

fullpint

Glad to hear she's home. Like you said the nurses and doctors are great but there is no way I could stay in..

robp

Quote from: fullpint on 13, September, 2013, 05:42:44 PM
Forecast was rain but now they are saying its going to be dry... Will see what its like in the morning.. ;D

Yes, we may be OK tomorrow.  :D

Moleman

I will get there as soon as i can. i will have to sort the westy out first. change wheels etc. :D

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Moleman on 13, September, 2013, 08:55:59 PM
I will get there as soon as i can. i will have to sort the westy out first. change wheels etc. :D

........... and probably get some of that mud out of the car - but I'll let you tell the story Colin :o :o ;D ;D

YZFMINI

fullpint

Colin!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
OK we have about 8 tickets left. You must text me your car reg before you arrive at Camp Corner. We are in area Y. Ticket will only let in car+driver for free. Try to let me know ASAP because its first come basis only. Gaffer has one put a side.
Weather looking ok at the mo..

My mobile number is 07840628300

fullpint

Weather held out for the day. Well until 215ish then it was time to leave due to no tops!!
Sorry we missed you Phil. Did you get in ok?
Tony; Sorry about all the little sticky finger prints on your bumpers  ;D :D ;D :D
Drifting session was top class as ever..

'The Gaffer'

Sorry I missed you all, the price I pay for being on call with work I guess.

Yes got in fine and had a look around, caught the afternoon drift session, that was a bit of fun. Also a lot of nice cars to look at in the padock.

Did anyone make it out on track?

fullpint

The chap with the X1.9 went out. Was his first time ever and he came back in with one massive grin.. Think he's got the track-bug now  ;D

Moleman

I got there eventually after sorting out the westy from being on the track the day before.  Lots of things to see, & cars of all types.  :)
Thanks again for doing this again Fullpint & Halfpint.  ;D

robp

Good to see everyone today.  I had a great time looking around.  There were loads of interesting cars to see.  Here are some photos of a couple of Mk1 Golfs

One with Rover V8....

...and another seriously stanced.  Amazing.  Not sure what the thing on the window was for.  Rear exhaust kept tailgaters back!  I have a video of it arriving.  And there is me worring about ground clearance on the Westfield!

fullpint

Not sure but I think that red Golf won best VW of the day..

'The Gaffer'

robp

Here are the drifters coming through Quarry.

robp

...and here is that lowered Golf on the move.

Moleman

That golf would have serious problems if he lived in Filon. Mines bad enough.  :o :P