Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bristol Classic Car Show. 2nd & 3rd Nov

Started by Moleman, 16, September, 2013, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Bristol Classic Car Show will be held at  Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet,BA4 6QN. 2nd & 3rd Nov

Click on here for the link.    http://www.bccsl.co.uk/tickets.asp

I have spoken to the organiser about setting aside some spaces for us. She has replied with this.

I have noted you might be bringing approx 10 cars to the Footman James 13th Classic Vehicle Restoration Show for a Club Run in and will call you again in October to confirm numbers &  which days. If you know beforehand please do get in touch. Club tickets can be ordered at a discount on our website using code CLUB13 to save £4.00 per ticket and each person arriving in the Classic Car park will need to have a ticket. These can be purchased on the day but the offer will not apply then. Please do call back if you have any questions.

So if you are definitley going then order your tickets now for the club discount.  :D

So please let me know if you are interested so I can let them know, & which day is good for you?  ;D
It is up to you if you want to order your ticket now for the discount or pay on the day.

I know we won't know what the weather will be like so just for now look at it as it's going to be dry & Please put your name down if your interested? You can pull out closer to the date if it's going to be bad as thats better for me.  ;D

1, Moleman.  = I can do saturday.
2, Anyone else?  :)

paintman

Sunday if it don't rain!!  I'll see Dixie, he will probably go as well. ;)

Dixie

davecymru

Ohh... I didn't think there was a bath & west show left this year, I'd forgotten about this one!
As long as its not flooded like it was last year I will certainly try and make this on the Sunday and if the cars running reliably by then I may even be in the Countach!  It'd be nice to say hello to a few of you.

Dave

Cob68

Sunday will work for me, if raining hard might go anyway but in tintop.

YellaBelly

You never know, we might be able to come in the Midget :D. Put me down as a poss.

WALNUT

I will prob. go dont know what day yet, but will pay on the gate.
                                                                                    Walnut

fullpint

Would like to go but not sure if it will be in the MK.. May be a Saturday in the family car dragging the 2 grand kids along  ;D
Will know nearer the time.

Moleman

O.K. people going so far if dry?

1, Moleman.  =  Saturday.
2, Paintman. =  Sunday
3, Dixie. = Sunday
4, Davecymru = Sunday
5, Cob68 = Sunday
6, Yellabelly. = maybe
7, Wallnut.
8, Fullpint. = Saturday
9, Anyone else up for this? :)

Sprint 7

If it's dry I'll be there and take my brolly as still no hood or wipers. But things may change --you never know! ;)

Sprint 7

Moleman

O.K. people going so far if dry?

2, Paintman. =  Sunday
3, Dixie. = Sunday
4, Davecymru = Sunday
5, Cob68 = Sunday
6, Yellabelly. = maybe
7, Wallnut.
8, Fullpint. = Saturday
9, Sprint 7 = Sunday
9, Anyone else up for this?  :)

WALNUT

OK put me down for Sat. sounds a better sort of member going on Sat................LOL
                                                                                                            wALNUT

paintman

Moleman

Be careful Wallnut it might be raining on the saturday & nice on the sunday & you may have to go then.  :P :D

Sprint 7

Hi chaps, may I point out that this show is the Classic Car Restoration show and does not have so many vehicles as the CC show we attended in convoy earlier in the year. I only found this out from a pal of mine who attends as a trader for chrome plating, last evening.
You may/may not, have known this so if I'm being the numpty then I hold my hand up.

Moleman

Thanks for the info Pete. If you click on the link it does say this. :)
I rather people point these things out though just incase I had read it wrong. I am human after all.  So all feedback is most welcome. Especially if it mean's we don't end up going to something we wasn't really up for seeing.  :)

I have spoken to the organizers & they have told me there we be plenty of cars there too but it wont be as big as the summer one. I did think there are plenty of guys on here now restoring old cars aswell now so it may be handy to go too, as well as top tips on sorting out any tidy up jobs your kits may need.

Or if you just like somewhere to drive too & have a look around & drive back.  :)

I have already got info from them for next years summer show & I'm hoping to book a club parking stand in the grounds for next year.  :D

paintman

Quote from: Moleman on 19, September, 2013, 09:50:48 PM
Be careful Wallnut it might be raining on the saturday & nice on the sunday & you may have to go then.  :P :D

If he does i'll let down his tyres!!  Lol..... ;D ;D

paintman

Quote from: Sprint 7 on 19, September, 2013, 10:03:42 PM
Hi chaps, may I point out that this show is the Classic Car Restoration show and does not have so many vehicles as the CC show we attended in convoy earlier in the year. I only found this out from a pal of mine who attends as a trader for chrome plating, last evening.
You may/may not, have known this so if I'm being the numpty then I hold my hand up.

This is true but we go every year and have a good walk around and visit the auto-jumble...... after all it is November so not many shows on and it's a good
chance to meet up and have a laugh!!

Moleman

O.K. people going so far if dry? or wet?

2, Paintman. =  Sunday
3, Dixie. = Sunday
4, Davecymru = Sunday
5, Cob68 = Sunday
6, Yellabelly. = maybe
7, Wallnut. = Saturday
8, Fullpint. = Saturday
9, Sprint 7 = Sunday
10, Anyone else up for this? :)

Krazyken

As I now drive an MGF I better put my name down for this.  Also I couldn't let my Great Grandad down. :o

WALNUT

Moleman

O.K. people going so far if dry? or wet?

1, Moleman.  =  Saturday
2, Paintman. =  Sunday
3, Dixie. = Sunday
4, Davecymru = Sunday
5, Cob68 = Sunday
6, Yellabelly. = maybe
7, Wallnut. = Saturday
8, Fullpint. = Saturday
9, Sprint 7 = Sunday
10, KrazyKen = ?
11, Anyone else up for this?

Moleman

Any one else thinking about this one?

Please let me know. Thanks.  :)

paintman

Don't forget it's the BCC Show this coming weekend.......better than Exeter was i'm sure.

Dixie and myself are going Sunday for sure are the rest of you still going still??

Moleman

I can't make sunday but I will go on the saturday if it is dry?  ::) :D

WALNUT

Im still up for it, but waiting to see what the weather is doing.

Sprint 7

Hi chaps, have to say sorry again  for two reasons. First is I had another diary malfunction and I'm away with the Headoffice for the weekend catering for a St John Ambulance course in Buckfast and second, my water pump is away for remanufacture so the '7'  ain't going anywhere right now.
Hope to see you all at Queens Sq for the next meet if it's dry. It'll probably be flying jackets weather but what the heck eh!!!
Have a good one at Shepton. :) :) :) :)

Moleman

Anyone else still going on this?
I'm guessing most people are waiting to see what the weather is doing? If my phone is anything to go by it ain't looking good?  :(

Saturday

1, Moleman = If dry?

Sunday

1, Paintman
2, Dixie

Weather pending?

1, Walnut

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Moleman on 29, October, 2013, 07:15:16 PM
Anyone else still going on this?
I'm guessing most people are waiting to see what the weather is doing? If my phone is anything to go by it ain't looking good?  :(

Saturday

1, Moleman = If dry?

Sunday

1, Paintman
2, Dixie

Weather pending?

1, Walnut

does that mean your phone is full of rainwater then ?

fullpint

Depends upon how many grand kids we have over the weekend... Mk won't be on the road until I sort out my cable.
I will know on the day..

'Mendip Wurzel'

I'll probably go ..... tin top if its raining.

Moleman

Hairy santa.  You will be amazed what these new phones can do!  :P

Dixie

'Mendip Wurzel'

I'm not sure whether Sat or Sunday ..... if I go on Sunday I will bring the book.
If not I promise to post early next week.
Cheers
Kevin

YellaBelly

Probably Sat for us.

Colin, if you are going I can sort out the remainder of the money for the Xmas meal ;)

Moleman

No probs John I will let you know friday.  :)

YellaBelly

bluehornetrider

Krazyken

Sorry chaps, going to have to cry off this weekend, I am on puppy duty, the latest addition to our family. 

More fun than an 18 year old lad and not as smelly!